Lands’ End Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lands’ End receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lands’ End can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Design Your Life.
The one thing that defines a career at Lands’ End? You. At every level, our people have the freedom to follow their passions and reach their potential.
Lands’ End Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lands’ End receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lands’ End, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
DATA SERVICES ASSISTANT
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
The Data Services Assistant is responsible for accurately maintaining several data entry systems as requested by Lands’ End and Sears partners; ultimately resulting in customer service and optimal financial performance. In addition, Data Services must effectively communicate with internal and external teams. Must be able to prioritize and have a strong attention to detail of their work.
- Keying, auditing, and maintenance of Sears Item Master data including IMA Systems
- Keying, uploading, and maintenance of Sears purchasing data and contracts, including ELC spreadsheets uploads, Direct to Store Spreadsheets, Price Ticket Files, Sears Master Orders in the Import 2000 systems
- Set-up and maintenance of key data elements within Lands’ End systems including RMS for Hierarchy, Item creation, UDA updates and merchandising realignments. Style Maintenance for alerts, stop sales, swaps and suggested alternates. Component information in IVPC and P&F and Utilities Merch Services systems.
- Measuring and input of actual advertising space for all Lands’ End printed catalogs
- Auditing of all Lands’ End printed catalogs with clear communication and resolution of potential problems encountered in the auditing process.
- Identification of pricing and copy errors along with recommendation for corrective action and product alert communications
- Completion of work according to due dates and adjustment of priorities as needed
- Rotation of tasks on a weekly basis, with ability to change tasks as workload dictates
- Strong communication skills flowing across numerous functions and departments
- Data entry projects as submitted by business partners
- Projects and tasks as assigned by the Data Services Manager
- Maintain acceptable Data Entry accuracy rates
- Self-Driven – able to take direction and work independently
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills. Results and Goal oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing demands in positive manner
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficiency in using mainframe, Excel, Business Objects and PC and WEB based packages
Work Facts of Lands’ End
Lands’ End Working Hours
- Data Services Assistant, Business Outfitters Senior Advisor, Associate Copywriter, Creative Front End Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Senior Art Director
Lands’ End Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lands’ End to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lands’ End Jobs: Official Site.