Landry’s INC Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Landry’s INC receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Landry’s INC can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Landrys Employees having a good time at work
The Landry’s culture motivates employees to achieve their full potential. They’re challenged to improve through leadership, focus, intensity and persistence — and to create a work environment of pride, honesty, integrity and loyalty. Innovative training programs designed to strengthen the Company’s management foundation also encourage employees toward career growth.
In addition to owning and operating hotels, casinos and entertainment complexes, Landry’s through subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 500 locations in 40 states and 15 countries. Through subsidiaries and affiliates, we operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steak House, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick’s, Landry’s Seafood, Chart House, Oceanaire, Bubba Gump, and Claim Jumper, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which includes Vic & Anthony’s. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses and casinos including The Golden Nugget casinos, The Kemah Boardwalk and the Historic Galveston Island Pleasure Pier. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
Landry’s INC Job Opportunities & Application Process
Landry’s INC receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Landry’s INC, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Regional Training Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and revise materials and systems for hourly employee, Supervisor, and Management training programs.
- Implement training and development programs
- Supervise participants in MIT program from orientation to completion by tracking, reviewing, and validating completion of all program components.
- Maintain records and prepare statistical reports to evaluate performance and monitor progress of trainees.
- Administer Supervisor Growth Program by coordinating communication and paperwork completion, follow-up and validation calls, and final sign-off on program completion interview.
- Participate in new restaurant openings by creating specialized training materials, and providing operational support as needed.
- Execute store/site visits to perform training and operational audits, inspections, process improvement observations, and provide detailed written reports for review by regional leadership team.
- Facilitate classroom sessions to present training information.
- Assist with menu rollouts and changes by partnering with Operations and IT
- Travel on a regular basis is required.
- Skilled in needs assessment and development of appropriate training programs.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and multiple-tasking skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Three years of recent training program design and administration experience, preferably in restaurant industry.
- Minimum two years restaurant operations management experience.
- Extensive and well-rounded training program
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount Dining and Retail Program
- Management Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, dental and vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more
Landry’s is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick’s, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro’s Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto, Willie G’s, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
Work Facts of Landry’s INC
Landry’s INC Working Hours
- Regional Training Manager, Accounting Manager- Development Accounting, Brand Marketing Manager- Hospitality, Material Handler, Training Assistant, Retail Assistant Buyer
Landry’s INC Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Landry’s INC to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Landry’s INC Jobs: Official Site.