Lamborghini Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lamborghini receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lamborghini can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WORKING FOR LAMBORGHINI
We are united by a strong sense of belonging which comes from a passion for our Brand and our exclusive products. We are particularly proud of being an integral part of a well-rounded and complete company which designs, develops, produces and markets its own vehicles. Each of us plays an important role in literally making people’s dreams come true, thanks to our pioneering and visionary approach. A Lamborghini is much more than just a product: it is the combination of tradition, incredible super sports car design, and a unique, passionate team.
In Lamborghini we promote teamwork, favoring collaboration, growth and personal development. We are committed to creating a dynamic working environment in which each person’s skills can be put to the best use. In order to continue our successful journey, we recognize the importance of a working environment in which people are happy and motivated. This is the reason we offer our employees continuous learning and growth opportunities, both personal and professional. Our company size allows employees to see the fruits of their contribution each and every day, helping them feel like an integral part of something really big and the success of our company.
Lamborghini Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lamborghini receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lamborghini, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Cost tracking: daily monitoring of Commercial Department expenses and investments and deviation analysis in comparison to planned budget; preparation of monthly reports and monthly forecast.
- Volumes and Contribution Margin: identification of risks and opportunities resulting from decisions related to market mix, volumes, price positioning, exchange rates exploitation
- Planning: support Commercial Department in performing business planning (5 years) / budgeting activities and to monitor gaps vs. results
- Pricing: teamwork with Product Marketing and Project Controlling applying target costing criteria in order to ensure the required profit and the product positioning versus main competitors.
- Market Monitor: monthly overview of market status performing analysis of Sales Volumes and Profit and Loss of Lamborghini Divisions operating worldwide.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- University degree in Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles or consulting companies
- Fluent in Italian and English, German will be a plus
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team working
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
COMPOSITES PROCESS ENGINEER SENIOR
- Responsible for Industrialization process from prototyping phase to the series.
- Responsible for definition and optimization of the manufacturing process.
- Monitoring the achievement of the qualitative requirements .
- Planning of the activities necessary for the realization of the product.
- Interface with R&D – Quality – Composites Production Department.
- Interface with equipment suppliers to define technical specifications and delivery plan.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Engineering Degree.
- Al least 4 years in Automotive or Composites Suppliers Companies in a similar role.
- Good English.
- Deep knowledge of CFRP Manufacturing Processes, parameters, methods and equipment for both prepreg –
- Autoclave and Press Moulding Technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Office/CAD software/CATIA V5.
- Project Management competence.
- Proactive approach.
Work Facts of Lamborghini
Lamborghini Working Hours
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am-6:00pm; Sat:10:00am-5:00pm; Closed Sunday
- Sales Associate, Mechanic, Manager, Finance Associate, Car Detailer, Car Washer, Customer Service Representative, Suspension Engineer Specialist, Car Validation Specialist, Buyer, Pricing Specialist, Business Analyst, Planner
Lamborghini Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lamborghini to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lamborghini Jobs: Official Site.