Lacoste Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lacoste receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lacoste can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
History of Lacoste
The Lacoste brand is the legend of a fantastic tennis player, René Lacoste, a member of the famous “Musketeers” team, and a star of the courts at Wimbledon, Forest Hills, and Roland Garros.
René Lacoste made a strong first impression in the world of tennis with his brilliant, strategic, and tenacious court strategy. He won the French Open three times (1925, 1927, and at Roland Garros Stadium in 1929), Wimbledon twice (1925 and 1928), and the U.S. Open at Forest Hills twice (1926 and 1927).
His exploits are those of a generation, which, in the early years of the 20th century really invented the sport as we know it today while remaining faithful to traditional values.
From these values and the idea of the sport to which they were linked, René Lacoste, the champion, invented sportswear.
Born in the early 1930s, the famous “1212” “petit piques” shirt was the answer to the specific requirements of a small elite group of sportsmen. Supported by the exploits of its founder and by the legendary crocodile, an emblem that quickly became famous, the “1212” soon became popular with the public and a great brand was born.
Lacoste Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lacoste receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lacoste, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Direct Response Marketing:
- Lead strategy to drive qualified traffic through paid search, organic search, affiliate and traditional online display and social display channels
- Manage budgets and shift dollars to achieve revenue targets while suggesting and testing new digital channels
- Act as business owner for CRM and database tools including DMP tool and ESP tool
- Develop customer segmentation based on available data and hypotheses. Apply segmentation to email and other campaign calendar planning. Identify VIP clients and propose GWPs, exclusive programs, direct mail, etc.
- Launch and optimize lifecycle marketing programs including email campaigns, retargeting strategies and direct mail
- Project manage new loyalty and DMP tool implementation working closely with global team. Act as Lacoste North America voice in global needs
- Liaise with internal and external global teams on digital brand campaigns, localizing needs for the North American market
- Measure and optimize performance of all channels through attribution modeling and suggest optimizations to exceed KPI benchmarks including ROAS and LTV
- Manage third party agencies to budget and revenue goals, challenging strategies and upholding deadlines
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
- Stay abreast of industry trends, testing new ad formats in the social advertising space
- Work closely with design department to create required assets and run creative tests
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-7 years of experience in Online Marketing or Digital Media
- Strong analytics tool knowledge such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst or Coremetrics
- Proven track record managing marketing channels and optimizing performance
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit
- Flexibility in adapting to new technologies and environments
- Comfortable working in a lean and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in fashion/apparel/retail preferred
Core Values and Traits:
– Have the ability to take responsibility for results.
– Be responsive and able to address questions and issues every day.
– Be able to recognize the contributions of others.
– Able to recognize success as well as failure and being able to learn both individually and collectively from past experiences, retaining best practices.
– Willing to take risks and create new ways of working together.
– Being capable of changing conventional ways and doing what makes sense even when faced with challenges.
-The ability to take the road less traveled and going beyond current trends to achieve results.
– Have the ability to excite our customers with innovation.
– Able to share opinions and information to work together differently.
– Building trust and cooperation among associates to make important decisions.
– Learning to execute solutions and face difficult problems together.
– Cultivate strength and cooperative spirit.
– Share achievements within and between teams throughout the organization.
– Being considerate of other people’s point of view.
– Recognizing that diversity in terms of opinions and approaches is an opportunity to explore new creative ways of thinking.
– The ability to have open and direct communication that fosters people development.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It can be changed orally or in writing at any time in the discretion of management. We as Lacoste associates must always ensure that all functions of our position are represented with our core values being: Accountable, Audacious, Collaborative, and Caring.
Work Facts of Lacoste
Lacoste Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Operations/ Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Sales Supervisor, Managing Director, Sales Manager, Retail Analyst
Lacoste Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lacoste to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lacoste Jobs: Official Site.