La Senza Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, La Senza receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at La Senza can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends in bras, panties and playfully sexy lingerie at guilt-free prices.
Delivering on our brand promise requires exceptional talent within many functions including merchandising, design, marketing, visual and store operations to name just a few. If you are savvy, retail-driven and customer-focused, you can contribute to the La Senza team. Opportunities exist at our brand headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, as well as within our Stores Field team as we expand into the U.S. Let La Senza’s growth increase the potential for your career.
La Senza Job Opportunities & Application Process
La Senza receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in La Senza, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ASSISTANT DESIGNER, PRINT & PATTERN
Individual contributor position responsible for the development of pattern and graphic designs that embody the La Senza consumer and translate into sales. They will create their own designs using CAD tools and clean artwork for style illustrations, textile designs, and graphics for fabrics. The Print Designer creates and distributes art work documentation for presentations, production, and sourcing support materials. This role should be artistically skilled and bring new ideas to the print design team that are brand right and appropriate for our customer.
- Trend Research: Ability to execute trend research for pattern and be able to create original artwork based off of trends identified.
- Develop identified trends into the brands aesthetic each season. Individual should have a strong color, proportion and aesthetic lens when creating artwork.
- Strong technical skills: Individual needs to understand the technical aspects of print and pattern. Knowledge of how to create repeats and recolor prints within a computer program. Clear understanding of production ready artwork. Must have knowledge of different print techniques.
- Ability to understand design product development calendar and how to prioritize multiple deliveries within a season.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to ensure that seasonal print and graphic needs are met and executed correctly.
- Create and maintain library of patterns for all categories.
- Work on innovative ways to streamline and improve departmental processes
· Highly creative, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, and accustomed to working with deadlines.
· Ability to present and clearly articulate print stories that are brand right based on the concept of the season.
· A minimum of 2 years of Print / Graphic design experience.
· Excellent font layout skills and ability to sketch/draw
· Must have an ability to understand global concept and interpret it into the brands handwriting.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Ned Graphics and/or Kaledo required
· Basic personal computer skills, such as Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment, are helpful.
· Stays current on software and can effectively deal with problems with software.
· Bachelor’s Degree is required. This must be in print design, textile design, fashion design or a closely related subject.
Work Facts of La Senza
- 18 years old
La Senza Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Stock Specialist, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, Bra Expert, Visual Specialist, Sales Education Specialist, Store Communications Coordinator, internships
La Senza Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest La Senza to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply La Senza Jobs: Official Site.