La Salsa Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, La Salsa receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at La Salsa can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
When La Salsa opened the doors of it’s first taqueria way back in 1979, we quickly gained a reputation throughout Los Angeles for using fresh ingredients and serving up delicious soft tacos, giant burritos and fresh and unique salsa bar to all the local folks. As word spread, La Salsa found more and more fans, opening more and more of our quick-service Mexican restaurants, and soon- the Fresh Mexican movement was born!
La Salsa Job Opportunities & Application Process
La Salsa receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in La Salsa, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Crew Members, Shift Leaders & Managers;
Main responsibilities include:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prep food for the line such as grilled meats, salsa, veggies, prepare sauces and other food preparation
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- Take customers orders, prepare the food and cashiering.
- If in management, making sure employees are doing what they were hired to do.
- If in management, control food cost and labor cost
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service
- If in management, must have previous food service management experience
La Salsa Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest La Salsa to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of La Salsa
La Salsa Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Member, Cook, Restaurant Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: La Salsa Application
How to Apply La Salsa Jobs: To inquire about job opportunities, please send an email: email@example.com