La Quinta Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, La Quinta receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at La Quinta can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Below are just some of the benefits available to full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan with generous match
- Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation
- Internal Referral Bonus Program
- Room rate discounts
About La Quinta
At La Quinta we serve busy, practical, hardworking travelers and take care of their business or leisure travel needs. We provide the best hotel rooms, warmest hotel atmosphere and most courteous service in our market segment at every hotel, every night.
LQ Management LLC is one of the largest operators of limited-service hotels in the United States, with over 80,000 rooms. Based in Dallas, Texas with 8,000 employees nationwide, La Quinta operates and provides franchise services to more than 800 hotels in 46 states as well as Canada and Mexico under La Quinta Inns and La Quinta Inns & Suites brands.
Our guests enjoy consistently clean and comfortable guest rooms and suites with many of the frills they would expect at higher priced hotels, such as our free Bright Side Breakfast™ and refreshing swimming pools, all at some of the most affordable and competitive rates anywhere. And because we value your input and want to keep you coming back, we continually upgrade and refurbish our properties with modern amenities and useful services that you request.
At every La Quinta hotel, you’ll find a dedicated staff and comfortable, affordable lodging perfect for business or leisure travel.
La Quinta Job Opportunities & Application Process
La Quinta receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in La Quinta, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Weekend Night Audit Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is currently looking for a Night Auditor to conduct all nightly audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotel’s front desk. Audit responsibilities include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift reports. While completing these duties, the Night Auditor will attend to guest needs such as guest check-in/check-outs, reservations, and attending to guest questions and needs. This position also sets up the breakfast area each morning according to La Quinta standards.
Other key duties include:
• Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
• Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
• Promote, answer questions about, and enroll guests in La Quinta’s frequent guest program
• Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services
• Perform nightly backup of server
• Prepare express checkout folios
• Maintain room status inventory
• Perform key inventory
• Communicate all pertinent shift information to General Manager and other desk staff
• Maintain and clean the lobby and bathroom as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. and carry up to 10 lbs.
• Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
• Must display very good organization and time management skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
Work Facts of La Quinta
La Quinta Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Room Attendant, Housekeeper , Front Desk Service Representative, Maintenance Technician, Front Desk Clerk, Shuttle Van Driver, Front Desk Sales and Service Representative, Training Developer, Franchise Openings Trainer, Breakfast Attendant, Area Director of Sales, Compensation Analyst, Maintenance Supervisor, Room Attendant – Spanish, Operations Analyst, Franchise Service Director, Cash Management Analyst, Front Desk Night Auditor, Administrative Sales Coordinator, General Manager, Area Director
La Quinta Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest La Quinta to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply La Quinta Jobs: visit Official Site