Kumon Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kumon receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kumon can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our Employees are:
TALENTED, EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE, PASSIONATE, DRIVEN, SUCCESSFUL, TEAM PLAYER
Do these words describe you? Kumon North America believes in attracting and retaining the best of the best. By placing emphasis on the creativity, communication skills and global awareness of our employees, Kumon strives to increase the overall quality of our work environment and to contribute to society as a whole. We look for people who are adaptable, self-motivated, who are passionate in their work and who are creative team players.
As a business, our main focus is children. As an employer, we value our employees. Each employee works toward improving the experience and success of our students attending our 3,000+ Kumon Math and Reading Centers in North America. Our employees see their work as a way to shape the world. All our employees contribute towards improving the quality of education and life for all children, regardless of their age, background and abilities. Our employees possess various areas of expertise, but we all share a common goal: to make the world a better place now and for generations to come.
Kumon Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kumon receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kumon, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Kumon is the world’s largest after-school math and reading enrichment program and one of the most established franchise businesses in the world — with more than 300,000 students enrolled and more than 1,500 individually owned and operated Kumon Math and Reading Centers in the U.S. and Canada alone.
The Office Administrator often makes the first impression on our franchisees as well as plays an integral support role for our branch staff.
Kumon is committed to its employees and offers an excellent rewards package including:
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous 401K match
- Plentiful Personal Leave and Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- And more…
As the Office Administrator you will:
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including:
- Scheduling appointments; preparing correspondence, memos, presentations, and reports
- Answering telephones, setting up meetings and conference calls, making travel arrangements
- Preparing expense reports and processing invoices
- Ordering supplies for office use
- Collect information for production of variety of documents including correspondence, reports, forms and mail merges to various parties
- Act as the facilities lead for branch office location; main point of contact for building management, office equipment and other vendors
- Coordinate logistics for monthly instructor meeting including location, lunch offerings, preparing handouts and tracking invitations/attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3‐5 years of experience prior administrative experience
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, ability to multi‐task
- Intermediate level of: clerical/administrative skills, computer/technical skills
- Intermediate level of: analytical, project/process management skills, oral and written communications skills
Work Facts of Kumon
Kumon Working Hours
- Tutor, LMS Administrator, Field Consultant, Educational Researcher, Multi-Unit Account Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Assistant Director, Center Director, Franchise Recruitment Manager, Part-Time Kumon Assistant, Kumon Math and Reading Center Assistant, Education Assistant, Grader/Assistant, Junior Kumon Assistant
Kumon Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kumon to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kumon Jobs: Official Site.