Kum And Go Job Application Online
Kum And Go wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Kum And Go can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Kum And Go. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Kum And Go job.
In 1959, William A. Krause and Tony S. Gentle created a convenience store concept where people could buy gas & groceries. But more than that, they pioneered a belief system. Whether it’s keeping the store sparkling clean, treating every customer like a friend, or donating our time and money to great causes, we strive to make every day just a little bit better and brighter for all.
Kum And Go Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kum And Go is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Sales Associate – This is an entry level position which requires employees to perform essential duties in convenience store settings. Sales associates are responsible for operating cash registers, stocking shelves, shoveling snow, and ordering inventory on daily basis. Kum and Go expects its employees to remain proactive and assist customers. Moreover, the chain favors employees who maintain area cleanliness without waiting for managers to give instructions. Since this position requires employees to perform physical labor, applicants should be able to carry heavy objects. When it comes to the salary, sales associates at Kum and Go earn hourly wage, which is usually the minimum wage.
Food Service Associate – Food service associates are responsible for preparing and packaging freshly made food items for customers. Moreover, it is also in their responsibility to heat edibles to appropriate temperatures, top and package meals appropriate, and greet incoming customers. In addition to these, food service associates are also responsible for promoting current deals and featured items. Applicants applying for this position should keep in mind that having a previous work experience either in food service or sales experience are quite advantageous during the hiring process. But it does not mean that this position is only for experienced candidates. Entry level applicants are also able to access to job opportunities offered by Kum and Go. When it comes to the salary, food service associates usually earn the minimum wage.
Sales Manager – Sales managers are responsible for overseeing day to day operations at Kum and Go stores. Moreover, it is also in their responsibilities to aid with sales and food service associate duties during busy hours. It is very essential for sales managers to enforce customer service standards, implement merchandise programs, and control store expenditures through careful study of store inventory. Another essential duty of a sales manager is to train new workers. During the hiring process, those who have previous management experience are preferable by the chain. It is also important to have computer skills and familiarity with email. One key personality trait that a manager is to have is leadership skills. Moreover, being professional stands as crucial, as well. When it comes to the salary, sales managers usually earn $11.00 per hour.
As a Kum & Go General Manager, it’s your store and your show. In this key store management job, you’re in charge of everything from ensuring incredible customer experiences and efficient operations to keeping your team organized, energized, well informed, and having fun. Our store management careers are for enthusiastic leaders with an entrepreneurial, “can-do” spirit who know how to go above and beyond to serve our customers and connect with our communities. And our General Managers serve as the lifeblood of our retail store management teams.
What You’ll Do as a General Manager
- Coach and develop a successful team of associates that consistently meet our customers’ needs and store goals
- Provide excellent customer service by engaging with the store team and customers
- Create a positive and fun work culture and promote teamwork
- Assist in recruiting, training, and developing the best store team to drive performance
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and judgment
- Oversee day-to-day store operations, which includes managing the store’s profit & loss statement and asset management (ensuring store/property is in great condition)
- Support store operations by leading associate training and onboarding, customer service and food presentation, completing inventory counts, completing daily checklist, following food concept program guidelines, and running cash register when needed
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Manage controllable costs
- Promote food service and food safety
You’ll Be a Great Fit if You’re
- Able to coach and develop a successful team that consistently meets our customers’ needs
- Focused on ensuring excellent customer service by engaging with store team and customers
- Good at creating a positive and fun culture and promoting teamwork
- Committed to meeting high food safety and quality standards
- Customer service-oriented and like to help others
- At your best in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly & outgoing, positive & professional
- Comfortable multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
- Adept at basic computer and math skills and have a high school diploma, GED, or bachelor’s degree
Work Facts of Kum And Go
Kum And Go Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Cashier, Stock Room Associate, Sales Associate, Retail Salesperson, Quality and Process Improvement Intern, QSR Food Service Associate, Restaurant Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Wholesaler Relations Manager, Finance Intern, Food Service Associate, Sales Manager, Sustainability Intern
Kum And Go Printable Application Form
You can download Kum And Go printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kum And Go Jobs: Official Site.