Kronos Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kronos receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kronos can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Kronos Incorporated is a U.S.-based multi-national workforce management software and services company headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, United States, and employing more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kronos receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kronos, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Account Manager
: We are seeking a Senior Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge who can utilise their direct selling skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
Achieve the set revenue targets of the new Business Development and execute your sales plan with clear goals, strategies and actions.
Grow the market by finding new customers. Manage with autonomy the full sales process:
• Set a business plan within own area
• Identify and qualify new prospects
• Create and develop customer relationships with decision makers and professionals in Operations, HR, Finance, IT and CEO’s.
• Prepare and deliver customized solution presentations of Kronos’ Workforce Management and Scheduling solutions based on the needs analysis and critical business issues.
Accountant: This position will be based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India and will report to the APAC Manager finance who is also based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India. Further, this position will operate during 11:30am IST to 8:30pm IST.
Accountant (Level II) would be responsible for General Ledger Accounting, Direct & Indirect tax compliances and audit assistance for APAC Entities.
Reporting and Compliance
• Good understanding of General Ledger accounting in Oracle framework.
• Good Understanding of Direct and Indirect tax compliance like Income taxes/withholding taxes, GST etc.
• Coordinating with the statutory auditors and the group auditors for the purpose of audit.
• Assist in filing of Income taxes and GST returns.
• Preparation of Intercompany and Bank reconciliations.
• Variance analysis of Balance sheet and preparing commentaries.
• Fixed Assets accounting
• 3-6 years of work experience in general ledger accounting, Tax compliance’s.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is a must.
• CA (inter)/MBA Finance handling APAC region will be preferred.
• Good communication skill
Work Facts of Kronos
Kronos Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Kronos Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kronos to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kronos Jobs: Official Site.