Kroger Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kroger receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kroger can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’s largest supermarket chain by revenue ($115.34 billion for fiscal year 2016), the second-largest general retailer (behind Walmart) and the eighteenth largest company in the United States. Kroger is also the third-largest retailer in the world and the third largest private employer in the United States. As of December 2015, Kroger operates, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 2,778 supermarkets and multi-department stores.
Kroger Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kroger receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kroger, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing and directing the efficient operation of assigned store to maximize sales and profitability. Perform the duties of the Store Manager in his/her absence. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Store Associates Part Time
Responsible for providing superior customer service in pristine clean stores under the guidelines of the company policies and all applicable laws. Striveto increase sales through suggestive selling and accurate recording of sales. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty,integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service.
- Greet customers, use suggestively sells techniques/skills and thank each customer.
- Comply with Federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales
- Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal and credit card machine within established company guidelines.
- Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area.
- Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area.
- Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).
- Ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked, cleaned, faced and fronted.
- Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full.
- Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed.
- Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation.
- Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Kroger Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kroger to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Kroger
- 16 years old
Kroger Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Meat Clerk, Grocery Clerk, Store Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Produce Buyer, Pharmacy Technician, Jewelry Assistant Manager, Support Center Analyst, Customer First Clerk, Floral Manager, Grocery Night Stock Leader, Deli Coordinator, Produce Coordinator, Bakery Coordinator, Grocery Coordinator, Adult Beverage Department Manager, Grocery Department Manager, Retail Store Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Store Management Trainee
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kroger Jobs: visit Official Site.