Krispy Kreme Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Krispy Kreme receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Krispy Kreme can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Krispy Kreme founder Vernon Rudolph bought a yeast-raised recipe from a New Orleans chef and, in 1937, rented a building in what is now historic Old Salem in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and began selling to local grocery stores. Steady growth led to an ambitious expansion as a public company in the period 2000-2016, which ultimately proved unprofitable. In 2016, the company returned to private ownership under JAB Beech, a private Luxembourg-based firm.
Krispy Kreme Job Opportunities & Application Process
Krispy Kreme receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Krispy Kreme, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Team Member: is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
- Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
- Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
- Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
- Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings – using the correct formula) **
- Restocking products to guarantee freshness
Bookkeepers: are responsible for handling a store’s basic accounting, record keeping, and clerical obligations. This includes assisting in payroll preparation and covering store telephones. Additionally, Bookkeepers regularly communicate with employees regarding issues such as payroll policies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting tasks such as collecting accounts receivable and counting money
- Assisting in payroll preparation and posting
- Daily register pulls to determine whether tills are over, under, or even
- Daily settlements with route employees that involve matching correct tickets
- Completing accounting forms and records as well as filing this data and/or entering it into a computer
- Clerical duties such as answering the telephone and using the office equipment
- Communicating payroll policies and company procedures to employees
- Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Krispy Kreme Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Krispy Kreme to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme Working Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 5:30am-11:00pm; Saturday-Sunday: 5:30am-1:00am
Open Positions: Team Member, Assistant Manager, Manager, Retail Manager, Manager Trainee, Commissary Operations Manager, Shift Supervisor, Sales Professional, Quality Assurance Manager, Local Store Marketing Coordinator, Interactive Manager, Manager – Financial Reporting, Production Specialist, Delivery Driver
Printable Application PDF/Form: Krispy Kreme Application
How to Apply Krispy Kreme Jobs: visit Official Site.