Knott’s Berry Farm Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Knott’s Berry Farm receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Knott’s Berry Farm can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Knott’s Berry Farm is a 160-acre amusement park in Buena Park, California, United States, owned by Cedar Fair. It was the twelfth-most visited theme park in North America in 2015. The park features 35 rides including roller coasters, family rides, children’s rides, water rides, and historical rides, and it employs about 10,000 seasonal and full-time employees.
Knott’s Berry Farm Job Opportunities & Application Process
Knott’s Berry Farm receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Knott’s Berry Farm, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Perform Drinking Water sampling and testing to ensure compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act and other relevant Health Codes. Evaluate test results and adjust drinking water treatment system as needed to maintain government mandated values. Monitor, operate and maintain the well system that provides our drinking water, the drinking water treatment systems, and monitoring stations.
- Calculate chemical dosages, system volumes, flow rates, etc..
- Monitor chemical and parts inventories and notify supervision as needed.Perform analysis of pool water samples to confirm proper operating conditions and Health Code compliance, hourly
- logging results. Make adjustments as needed, based on operating trends of the systems.
- Perform daily operational/safety inspections of water slides and other state inspected rides at water park in compliance with DOSH requirements. Perform other routine mandated inspections via rope climbing methods. Monitor, operate and maintain public swimming pool automated water treatment systems, chemical pumps, manual and automated filter systems and pumps, water slide and circulation pumps, manual and automated valve systems, pneumatic systems, wave generating equipment, and automated water level controls.
- Ensure guest safety by being diligent with monitoring of designated zones.
- Works with employees and guests in a positive, productive, and professional manner.
- Interacts with guests on a continual basis to effectively explain and screen for ride requirements, and announce ride rules and dispatch of ride.
- Ability to use and understand multiple means of communication.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
Performs various operations, including rolling, cutting, baking, scaling, weighing, mixing, measuring, and ingredient preparation.
Stocks and maintains walk‑in and reach‑in refrigerators, as well as dry storage areas.
Monitor sanitation, spoilage, and supplies.
Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary.
- Follows recipes to prepare beverages such as liquor, cocktails, and other drinks.
- Operates within full compliance of state liquors laws, regualations, health codes, and sanitation guidelines.
- Conducts basic cash and credit card transations.
- Maintaines glassware and utensils.
- Knows the menu and how to read each guest to make appropriate beverage and food recommendations.
Work Facts of Knott’s Berry Farm
Knott’s Berry Farm Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Ticket Sales Agent, Sales Clerk, Games Attendant, Park Admissions Attendant, Park Service Attendant, Ride Operator, Ride Technician, Groundskeeper, Food and Beverage Associate, Ride Maintenance Mechanic, Housekeeper, Front Desk Associate, Maintenance Technician, Bellman, Driver, Assistant Park and Hotel Manager, General Park and Hotel Manager
Knott’s Berry Farm Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Knott’s Berry Farm to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Knott’s Berry Farm Application PDF
How to Apply Knott’s Berry Farm Jobs: Official Site.