Kirkland’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kirkland’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kirkland’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Kirkland’s is more than a leading retailer of home decor and gifts. At Kirkland’s, our unique products create the backdrop for memorable life events, like a family dinner, a child’s first birthday, a 20th wedding anniversary, or just a cozy evening indoors.
WE’RE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR AVERAGE HOME DECOR RETAILER. Walk through a Kirkland’s store and you’ll see; our products aren’t displayed on row after row of cold, metal shelves. Together with our store associates, we create inspirational environments that delight the senses, spark memories, and inspire creativity.
WE BELIEVE THAT GREAT STYLE CAN COME AT A GREAT PRICE.
In 1966, Kirkland’s was co-founded by Carl Kirkland in Jackson, TN, with a single belief in mind: great style can come at a great price—always.
Kirkland’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kirkland’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kirkland’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
· Use a reconciliation tool, TRECS, to compare totals from banks/credit card companies to the general ledger.
· Research sales issues in the ReSA system to ensure all data is correct and necessary adjustments are made prior to general ledger posting.
· Partner with internal departments regarding errors, trends, and issue resolution.
· Complete accurate and timely monthly reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts.
· Coordinate with store personnel and customer service to assist with issues regarding sales transactions and credit card purchases.
· Partner with Finance to meet closing schedule deadlines.
· Ensure all data files come into and match in the TRECS software.
· Reconcile assigned credit card and bank transactions in the TRECS software, to the general ledger.
· Investigate and resolve all credit card chargeback issues and request information to minimize chargeback expense.
· Communicate and work with IT department on polling and processing of sales issues at the store level.
· Convey circumstances and problems observed in the reconciliation process to the Bank and Sales Audit Supervisor.
· Proactively address any banking issues and communicate any areas of risk.
· Maintain all files in a neat, organized manner, while also maintaining compliance with credit card (PCI compliance) requirements.
· Perform other duties as necessary.
· Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
Kirkland’s is not only a great place to shop—it’s a great place work. We pride ourselves on the people that work for us, our committed customers, our variety of unique products, and our collaborative environment. Stroll through the halls of our Corporate Headquarters in Brentwood, TN or our Sales Support Center in Jackson, TN and you’ll see: the work environment is collaborative, incredibly transparent, and creatively challenging. We’re always moving forward, but we know how to stop and smell the sachets. You can expect to enjoy catered quarterly “lunch and learns,” spontaneous salsa cook-offs, internal sample sales, and so much more. We’re constantly improving and we’re looking to you to help us get there. Are you ready?
Below is a brief overview of the benefits Kirkland’s offers to full-time employees; some are subject to length of service:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive PTO
- Employee Discount
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive 401(K)
- Collaborative Social Interaction
- Flexible Scheduling
- Rewarding Career with Upward Mobility
- Discounts on Area Services
We live and breathe everything “home,” which means we understand how important your home life is to you; it’s important to us too! While some departments may have specific scheduling requirements they need to keep in order to meet the business’s needs, most departments allow for “flex hours.” Alongside your manager, you can choose the hours that work best for you and your family.
Below is a brief overview of the perks offered to field employees. Your eligibility for benefits depends in part on, but may not be limited to, the length of your continued service, job classification, and number of hours worked.
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Scheduling
- Engaging Social Environment
- Collaborative & Supportive Team
We live and breathe everything “home,” which means we understand how important your home life is to you; it’s important to us too! Work schedules are normally posted about a week in advance and our Managers do their best to work around your availability.
WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW
Kirkland’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, military status, age, or any other protected category as defined by applicable law.
Work Facts of Kirkland’s
Kirkland’s Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-8:30pm;
- Saturday: 9:30am-6:00pm;
- Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Assistant Buyer, Buyer, Software Engineer, Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Assistant Area Manager, General Area Manager, Graphic Artist, Database Administrator, Human Resources Manager, Network Security Engineer, Visual Merchandiser, Business Analyst, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager
Kirkland’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kirkland’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kirkland’s Jobs: visit Official Site