Kiewit Construction Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kiewit Construction receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kiewit Construction can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Kiewit, you’ll be part of a fast-paced environment, work on challenging projects and uphold our high standards of excellence. Bottom line: we’ll trust you with critical decisions and significant responsibilities from day one. With an entire lineup of leadership development and skill-building programs, everyone on our team grows as a leader — from new graduates to experienced employees all the way to senior management.
We stand out in the industry because every Kiewit employee has the potential to become a stockholder through our employee ownership plan. This ownership culture is a great way to drive the future of our company, from helping make important decisions to having an impact on long-term growth and sustainability. In fact, we’re 100 percent owned by active Kiewit employees, and we couldn’t be in better hands.
Are you ready to launch your career with one of the largest and most respected companies in the industry? As a new graduate, you’ll join our team as a true innovator. You’ll work directly with our experienced leaders and world-class training programs to develop your skills and grow your career.
INTERNSHIPS & CO-OP
Our internships and co-op opportunities allow you to gain real-world experience and tackle the same responsibilities as our full-time employees. Here, you’ll learn directly from experts in the field, expand your knowledge and make major contributions to a variety of challenging projects. Our hands-on approach to learning will prepare you for a successful career after you complete your education. In fact, our last two CEOs started out as a Kiewit interns.
Kiewit brings innovative solutions, quality work and environmental stewardship to the areas we serve. But it’s much more than that. We become part of the community. On our team, you’ll play an important role in respecting, honoring and improving the communities we join.
Our employee-led community service efforts include:
- Contributing our construction and engineering skills towards building affordable housing for those in need
- Supporting non-profit organizations that help end domestic violence
- Raising funds to help disabled and disadvantaged children across the globe
- Conducting technical and career development seminars and workshops at universities across North America
- Donating funds and raising awareness for diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis and many other diseases
At Kiewit, we know there’s more to life than building some of the most important construction, mining and engineering projects in the world. That’s why we make it a priority to give you the support and resources you need to reach your goals both in and out of the workplace.
We offer one of the top benefit packages among Fortune 500 companies. It includes:
- One of the top 401(k)/RRSP plans across all industries
- National network of health care providers
- Health savings plan options
- Wellness benefits
- Routine vision exams (plus materials allowance)
- Dental coverage (routine and orthodontia)
- Prescription drug program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term income protection plans
- Employee and family assistance program
- Industry-leading paid time off
Kiewit Construction Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kiewit Construction receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kiewit Construction, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer
• Design mechanical piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs) for power plant systems including steam cycle systems, boiler feed and condensate, water treatment, fuel handling, hydraulic, heat transfer systems, conveying systems, and air and gas systems.
• Prepare design calculations and specifications for major power plant related equipment including, but not limited to, combustion turbines, steam turbines, boilers, condensers, cooling towers, and pumps
• Prepare mechanical engineering designs, including layout, design sketches, and conceptual design.
• Check design deliverables in accordance with industry codes and standards, contract requirements, and company standards.
• Develop schedules, work assignments and staffing requirements to ensure successful project completion.
• Coordinate with other drafters, designers and engineers assigned to the project or a task, and reviews work progress and results.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or equivalent engineering program from an ABET accredited four-year university
• Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification required; Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred
• Three-ten years’ experience performing engineering-related duties
• Proficient in basic computer programs including MS Word and Excel, web browsing and e-mail programs, ideally with experience utilizing AFT Fathom or AFT Arrow (or equivalent) hydraulic simulations
• Japanese or Spanish language skills are preferred
• Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. and internationally (5-15%).
Work Facts of Kiewit Construction
- 18 years old
Kiewit Construction Working Hours
- Payroll Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Entry-Level Substation Engineer, Field Engineer, Assistant Business Manager, Entry-Level Mechanical Drafter, Scheduling Clerk, Leadership Development Intern, MTO Tech, Contruction Engineering Intern, Market Research Analyst, Maintenance Engineer, HR Coordinator, Site Administrator, Safety Supervisor, Surveyor, Tax Supervisor, Clerk, Craft Mechanical Superintendant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Quality Assurance Manager, Procurement Manager, Receiving Clerk, Vendor Surveillance Agent, Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, Accounts Payable Processor, Transportation and Logistics Manager, Accounting Technician, Estimator, Project Manager, Design Specialist, Eastern District Yardman, Accounts Payable Coordinator
Kiewit Construction Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kiewit Construction to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kiewit Construction Jobs: Official Site.