Kiewit Construction Online Application
By applying Kiewit Construction you may join Kiewit Construction’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Kiewit Construction job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Payroll Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Entry-Level Substation Engineer, Field Engineer, Assistant Business Manager, Entry-Level Mechanical Drafter, Scheduling Clerk, Leadership Development Intern, MTO Tech, Contruction Engineering Intern, Market Research Analyst, Maintenance Engineer, HR Coordinator, Site Administrator, Safety Supervisor, Surveyor, Tax Supervisor, Clerk, Craft Mechanical Superintendant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Quality Assurance Manager, Procurement Manager, Receiving Clerk, Vendor Surveillance Agent, Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, Accounts Payable Processor, Transportation and Logistics Manager, Accounting Technician, Estimator, Project Manager, Design Specialist, Eastern District Yardman, Accounts Payable Coordinator
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kiewit Construction Jobs: Official Site
At Kiewit, you’ll be part of a fast-paced environment, work on challenging projects and uphold our high standards of excellence. Bottom line: we’ll trust you with critical decisions and significant responsibilities from day one. With an entire lineup of leadership development and skill-building programs, everyone on our team grows as a leader — from new graduates to experienced employees all the way to senior management.
We stand out in the industry because every Kiewit employee has the potential to become a stockholder through our employee ownership plan. This ownership culture is a great way to drive the future of our company, from helping make important decisions to having an impact on long-term growth and sustainability. In fact, we’re 100 percent owned by active Kiewit employees, and we couldn’t be in better hands.
Are you ready to launch your career with one of the largest and most respected companies in the industry? As a new graduate, you’ll join our team as a true innovator. You’ll work directly with our experienced leaders and world-class training programs to develop your skills and grow your career.
INTERNSHIPS & CO-OP
Our internships and co-op opportunities allow you to gain real-world experience and tackle the same responsibilities as our full-time employees. Here, you’ll learn directly from experts in the field, expand your knowledge and make major contributions to a variety of challenging projects. Our hands-on approach to learning will prepare you for a successful career after you complete your education. In fact, our last two CEOs started out as a Kiewit interns.
Kiewit brings innovative solutions, quality work and environmental stewardship to the areas we serve. But it’s much more than that. We become part of the community. On our team, you’ll play an important role in respecting, honoring and improving the communities we join.
Our employee-led community service efforts include:
- Contributing our construction and engineering skills towards building affordable housing for those in need
- Supporting non-profit organizations that help end domestic violence
- Raising funds to help disabled and disadvantaged children across the globe
- Conducting technical and career development seminars and workshops at universities across North America
- Donating funds and raising awareness for diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis and many other diseases
At Kiewit, we know there’s more to life than building some of the most important construction, mining and engineering projects in the world. That’s why we make it a priority to give you the support and resources you need to reach your goals both in and out of the workplace.
We offer one of the top benefit packages among Fortune 500 companies. It includes:
- One of the top 401(k)/RRSP plans across all industries
- National network of health care providers
- Health savings plan options
- Wellness benefits
- Routine vision exams (plus materials allowance)
- Dental coverage (routine and orthodontia)
- Prescription drug program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term income protection plans
- Employee and family assistance program
- Industry-leading paid time off