Kids R Kids Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kids R Kids receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kids R Kids can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
A PRESCHOOL WHERE PROFESSIONALS TEACH FIRST CLASS KIDS
Each Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is independently owned and operated.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies are great places to work. Competitive pay, a good working environment, an on-site owner, and the knowledge that the work you do does not go unnoticed, are all reasons to join the Kids ‘R’ Kids Team. The children need good, honest, nurturing people to show them the world. We offer a clean, bright and cheery atmosphere for both children and teachers with an annual plan for professional staff development. Come join a team at a local Kids ‘R’ Kids today and take part in our philosophy that We Hold The Future®.
Each Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is an individual franchise and is responsible for on-site hiring. For more information on finding a school near you, please select “Locations” on this web site to find a listing of all our centers.
From time to time there are opportunities for employment at Kids ‘R’ Kids Corporate Headquarters. located in Duluth, Georgia. If you have a degree in Early Childhood Education or more than 10 years experience in the field of childcare and are not currently employed at a Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy in the metro-Atlanta area, we will be happy to accept your resume for our files. Resumes will be reviewed as job openings occur.
Kids R Kids Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kids R Kids receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kids R Kids, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Corporately Owned Academy’s Job Opportunities
Kids ‘R’ Kids Canton Road in Marietta, GA
- LEAD Teachers and Assistant Teachers Needed
- All Lead teachers must have a CDA, TCC or higher
- Previous experience as a teacher in preschool setting
- Organized and a self-starter
- Candidate must have flexibility to open center at 6:00am and/or close center at 6:30pm
- Must be familiar with all Bright from the Start Rules and Regulations
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to lead staff in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication
- Establish positive, respectful and professional relationships with children, parents, and co-workers
- Clean background check
Qualified applicants should forward the following information to be considered for the position:
1. Cover letter with salary expectations, include date available to begin position
All inquiries should be sent to Lenore Johnson – Site Director at mailto:Lenore@kidsrkidsnorthcobb.com
Kids ‘R’ Kids of Flower Mound
Kids ‘R’ Kids of North Flower Mound, a State-of-the-art Childcare Learning Academy, is looking for an energetic new Director with strong marketing and interpersonal skills.
This experienced Director will drive enrollment to our school, build relationships with the community and supervise all day-to-day tasks of operation, employees and children in a childcare facility under the owners’ management.
To become a successful director at our center, an individual must possess the following qualities:
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teaching and multi-tasking capabilities
Work Facts of Kids R Kids
Kids R Kids Working Hours
- Mon-Fri: 6:30am-6:30pm; Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Childcare Provider, Activities Assistant, Teacher, Toddler Teacher, Afterschool Lead Teacher, Pre-K Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Infant Preschool After School Teacher, CDL Bus Driver, Cook, Certified Teacher, Childcare Teacher, Creative Professional and Enthusiastic Director
Kids R Kids Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kids R Kids to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kids R Kids Jobs: Official Site.