Kids Foot Locker Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kids Foot Locker receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kids Foot Locker can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Kids Foot Locker is a children’s athletic retailer that offers the largest selection of brand-name athletic footwear, apparel and accessories for children. Its stores feature an environment geared to appeal to both parents and children. Of its 357 stores, 336 are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 16 in Europe, and 5 in Canada. These stores have an average of 1,500 selling square feet.
Kids Foot Locker Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kids Foot Locker receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kids Foot Locker, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Inspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Work Facts of Kids Foot Locker
Kids Foot Locker Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm;
- Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
- Sales Associate, Sales Lead, Manager Trainee, Store Associate, Customer Service Specialist, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, Buyer, Merchandiser, Human Resources Coordinator, Marketing Analyst, Logistics Manager, Field Investigator, Project Coordinator, Financial Analyst, Staff Accountant, Store Planner
Kids Foot Locker Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kids Foot Locker to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Print Kids Foot Locker Job Application PDF
How to Apply Kids Foot Locker Jobs: Official Site.