KicksUSA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, KicksUSA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at KicksUSA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
KICKS USA is a specialty retailer offering the best in urban fashion. Since opening our first store at Rising Sun Plaza in Philadelphia in 2002, KICKS USA has been providing the latest in urban apparel and athletic footwear, paired with family-friendly customer service. Other locations soon followed, with KICKS USA spreading its reach along the East Coast through 30 stores and growing.
KicksUSA Job Opportunities & Application Process
KicksUSA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in KicksUSA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Associate, Cashier, & Stock Associate
A Part-Time Associate (Sales, Cashier, & Stock) is responsible for providing excellent customer service while selling merchandise. Each associate is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience by maintaining the brand standards and overall appearance of the store, including stock replenishment.
- Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals.
- These include: sales, hourly productivity, average dollar sale (ADS), units per transaction (UPT), conversion (if applicable), charge accounts and contests, and any other brand specific KPI’s.
- Actively participate in all contests, promotions, and sales incentive programs.
- Understand and communicate customer merchandise needs and communicate with Store Management when the store’s merchandise assortment meets and/or fails to meets these needs in your area.
- Ensure consistent control of merchandise and maintain cash wrap daily as directed.
- Have a complete working knowledge and use of selling skills and customer service standards as set forth in Company training programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through a friendly attitude and excellent customer service.
- Answer the telephone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Service customers in the fitting rooms.
- Meet Company standards for appearance, performance, knowledge and personal grooming.
- Maintain an awareness of all sales promotions.
- Effectively handle multiple customers and projects.
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with co-workers/customers.
- Efficiently follow all instructions/tasks given by Management within specified deadline.
- Follow all security policies and procedures, including zone defense. Recognize and react to potential loss prevention issues.
- Watch for potential shortages through prompt servicing of customers, notifying management of: external theft (shoplifting) and internal theft.
- Ensure the securing of Company funds as outlined in Company policy.
- Follow all fitting room procedures, which include monitoring the number of garments each customer takes into and out of the fitting room and cleaning fitting room after each customer.
- Keep current on featured merchandise, fashion trends, fabric content and care of merchandise.
- Maintain a consistent awareness of the store’s merchandise mix and placement on the selling floor.
- Adhere to all Company policies as stated in the Associate Handbook as well as other materials provided by Home Office.
- Assist store management to maintain the store.
- Assist store management in handling of merchandise receipts and transfers.
- Follow visual merchandising standards, including keeping fixtures straightened and filled, colorizing displays, etc., as directed by the Store Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager/MIT/Key Holder to complete markdowns in a correct and timely manner.
- Clean and organize stockroom and sales floor.
KicksUSA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest KicksUSA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of KicksUSA
KicksUSA Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, & Stock Associate, Part Time & Full Time
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply KicksUSA Jobs: Official Site.