KFC Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, KFC receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at KFC can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
KFC, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a soon-to-be world famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders of course, and now KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in that same Original Recipe®, along with Extra Crispy™ chicken, home-style sides and buttermilk biscuits. There are more than 15,000 KFC outlets in 105 countries and territories around the world. And you know what? There’s still a cook in a kitchen in every last one of them, freshly preparing delicious, complete family meals at affordable prices.
KFC Job Opportunities & Application Process
KFC receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in KFC, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
KFC Shift Supervisor
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
* You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
* You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
* And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements. At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Work Facts of KFC
KFC Working Hours
- Team Member, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Maintenance Technician, Customer Service Worker, Food Service Worker, Counter Person, Cook, Assistant Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Fast Food Crew Member, Preparation Team Member, Refrigeration Team Member
KFC Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest KFC to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Kentucky Fried Chicken Application
How to Apply KFC Jobs: visit Official Site