Kemper Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kemper receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kemper can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Working at Kemper
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Our collective companies employ over 5,700 associates in home, auto, life, health and valuable insurance.
Our success is built on a foundation of talented, qualified and valued employees. Join our Kemper family and make a positive difference in the lives of our customers and Kemper colleagues across the country.
Kemper Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kemper receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kemper , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Quality Assurance Call Center Specialist
Kemper Preferred is seeking a Quality Assurance Call Center Specialist to work in our Dallas, TX office. The Quality Assurance Call Center Specialist is responsible for assessing our call center associates who deal with our Independent Kemper Agent or existing/potential customer. The QA will monitor inbound/outbound calls, and online chat to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to Kemper policy and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing call center quality processes procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed.
Our Dallas office offers a great work environment including onsite workout facilities and onsite cafeteria. The office is conveniently located near the of LBJ/635 Fwy and U.S. Route 75 interchange.
• Review quality of work performed by staff through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
• Identifies training needs and communicate needs to training department as needed.
• Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
• Conducts calibration sessions on calls for all products/programs with Senior Leadership, Call Center Supervisors or other Kemper employees on a regular cadence.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
• Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
• Create and maintain standardized work flows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in analysis of work flows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
• Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s Degree with at least 2-years of Property & casualty experience
• 2 years of property & casualty experience a plus
• Previous Contact Center or Quality Assurance experience preferred
• 1 plus years of training experience preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
• Proficient in Kemper property & casualty systems and processes a plus
• A skill’s assessment will be conducted as part of the interview process
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
• Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
Work Facts of Kemper
Kemper Working Hours
- Auto Liability Claims Adjuster, Auto Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster, Application Developer, Data Pricing /Business Intelligence Analyst, Agency Account Manager, Quality Assurance Call Center Specialist
Kemper Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kemper to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kemper Jobs: Official Site.