Kelly Services Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kelly Services receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kelly Services can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With thousands of jobs available at the world’s best companies, isn’t it time to find yours?
Each day, around the globe, we make and share connections that empower talented individuals to follow their dreams, pursue their passions, and create a better future for themselves and their families. Because at Kelly, we believe that work is about more than making a living—it’s about making a life. Whether that’s through exclusive access to jobs with our premier clients, or in a rewarding career with us, we are here to help you create your future. Start today by discovering the world of opportunities available through Kelly.
Kelly Services Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kelly Services receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kelly Services, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Conduct lab tests that involve rock, water and oilfield chemicals by following standard lab testing procedures. Input lab data to excel or word files, make plots of data, record observations in lab notebook, capture and process pictures. Compile test and project results into PowerPoint reports. Order lab supplies and maintain laboratory safety and cleanliness. Assist chemist & Team Lead on projects.
- Duties relating to lab testing include mixing chemicals with water to make fluids, mixing fluids with rock samples, operate oilfield standard lab equipment such as a roller oven, bench top rheometers (viscometers), fluid flow apparatus, analytical testing kit, water analysis kit, etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out assigned tests with minimal supervision and properly document all results and/or observations.
- Follow predefined testing procedures and methods.
- Prioritize and complete tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Follow company security policies, protect all test data and company property.
- Assist others with daily tasks, as well as, short and long-term projects.
- Maintain a concise and organized laboratory notebook.
- Log and take pictures of all solid and liquid field samples as they are received, ensuring each is properly labeled and stored.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized laboratory.
- Ensure all chemicals are properly stored, and maintain chemical inventory.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory instrumentation.
- Safely operate standard oilfield testing equipment.
- Process/input test data to excel, compose plots and graphs, and organize data for PowerPoint reports.
- Capture images and/or video for reports.
- Calculate concentrations and mix test fluids.
- Prepare solid samples for analysis.
- Wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure extra PPE is readily available for guests.
- Maintain proper communication between supervisors and coworkers.
- Be willing to work past normal business hours and on weekends as necessary.
- High School Diploma OR Equivalent
- 2-3 years of Laboratory Experience involving the use of sensitive pieces of equipment
- PEC Safeland USA Certification Desired, but NOT required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proficient in all MS programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BJ Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BJ Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Work Facts of Kelly Services
Kelly Services Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm;
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Customer Service Representative, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Van Driver, Financial Advisor, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Director of Marketing
Kelly Services Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kelly Services to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kelly Services Jobs: Official Site.