KBR Construction Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, KBR Construction receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at KBR Construction can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
KBR, Inc. is an American engineering, procurement, and construction company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton. After Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries in 1998, Dresser’s engineering subsidiary, The M. W. Kellogg Co., was merged with Halliburton’s construction subsidiary, Brown & Root, to form Kellogg Brown & Root. KBR and its predecessors have received many contracts with the U.S. military including during World War II, the Vietnam War, and the Iraq War.
KBR Construction Job Opportunities & Application Process
KBR Construction receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in KBR Construction, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Painter: Under direct supervision, assigned daily work. May explain instructions and documentation to plan work activities. Helps coordinate movement of materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site. Completes and reviews records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean up activities. Job may require moderate to heavy lifting. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience.
Supervisor: Position is part of a dedicated accounting team within the Corporate General Accounting department supporting KBR’s global reporting and analysis of foreign currency activity. As part of the General Accounting department this team also provides ongoing support/education for a variety of accounting processes and will especially focus on related currency aspects of the activities. Works with Treasury, Tax and all areas of accounting globally. This position performs activities associated with reviewing and maintaining certain ledger account activities and producing related reports as part of KBR’s global operating results analysis.
Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviews for propriety, classifies and reports foreign currency gain/loss transactions.
- Analyzes and records financial derivative activity. Conducts walk forward analyses and reconciles balance sheet positions. Conducts and documents quarterly hedge effectiveness testing.
- Assists in analyzing hedge results against consolidated balance sheet revaluation. Calculates joint venture partner share (NCI: non-controlling interest). Reviews changes in balance sheet positions, changes in exchange rates and unusual transactions creating exceptions.
- Analyzes foreign currency effects on cash for cash flow statement. Conducts reasonableness test over revaluation and reviews cash impact of currency purchases/sales and hedge settlements.
- Administers accounting for revaluation of long term intercompany positions.
- May assist/educate others within and outside the department on foreign currency aspects of accounting processes.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley support of key financial control activities.
- Special projects as assigned.
KBR Construction Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest KBR Construction to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of KBR Construction
- 16 years old
KBR Construction Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Open Positions: Clerical/Administrative Assistant, Laborer, Contracts Administrator, Subcontracts Administrator, Accountant, Sales & Marketing Manager, Foreman, Construction Manager, Construction Engineer, Technician, Fire Protection Specialist, Human Resources Generalist, Knowledge Content Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply KBR Construction Jobs: visit Official Site.