Kaplan Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kaplan receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kaplan can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diverse education providers. Throughout our more than 75-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
We prep high school students for the SAT, so they can enter college and become teachers or engineers or whatever they dream. We help doctors and nurses pass their licensing tests, so they can save lives. We help adult learners—many of whom are working individuals juggling competing responsibilities of home, work, and school—change or start careers by earning a college degree.
Kaplan Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kaplan receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kaplan, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Streaming Support Technician: Work for a fast paced educational company that specializes in live streaming our instructors to remote students all over the world. Expected work hours will be up to 20 hours/week and occur between 3p – 11p Eastern on weekdays and will also include weekends between 12 noon and 9p Eastern. Basic computer troubleshooting abilities required to support live streaming. Knowledge of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), studio production, and/or video editing is a plus.
Hours: Up to 20 hours/week
- Manage Adobe Connect meeting rooms and set up OBS to spec
- Interface with instructors, check-in and cue to live
- Operate OBS transitions between multiple session
- Assist on production projects in a Production Assistant capacity as needed
Receptionist: Receive and route incoming and outgoing calls at a switchboard or multi-line phone and maintain long distance call logs. Take and distribute accurate messages. Greet visitors and determine the nature of their visit; issue visitor passes and maintains visitor logs; alert appropriate party of visitor arrival or direct visitors to the appropriate office, department or employee. Respond to routine inquiries on the organization’s location, hours of operation, phone numbers, or email address. May also perform miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages. The main job is customer service. Whether the person is on the phone or in the office-whether they are an employee, guest or vendor, job is to make them comfortable and to help them
- Answer and transfer calls
- Date, code and process invoices
- Keep seating chart updated-using term reports, new hires, and move requests
- Make nameplates for the offices and cubes
- Print daily calendars for the conference rooms
- Place Staples supply orders for departments
- Answer calls from security desk-employees who forgot their badges or visitors
- Email security with information on expected guests
- Hand out and keep track of temporary badges
- Accept and record deliveries from UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Email employees about deliveries
- Welcome guests and visitors and notify the appropriate employees
- Fill in with mailroom duties when Jake is out of the office
Designated School Official: KI Designated School Official (DSO) is responsible for managing F-1 student enrollments and related activities. Key job responsibilities include, but not limited to: -Understands implements and complies with company and government policies/regulations to manage F-1 student enrollments
- Provides counsel to prospective and current international students/parents on topics such as admission requirements and application procedures
- Assists students in solving problems related to their course registration, immigration status and/or cross-cultural adjustment
- Coordinates and oversees the creation and maintenance of student records, both physical and electronic
- Responsible for data entry of student information and production of Form I-20 immigration documents through the federally monitored SEVIS system
- Ensures all deadlines are met regarding reporting requirements to the government, such as registration, no-shows, program completion, etc.
- Reviews, manages and updates student files to ensure compliance with federal law and upkeep of record keeping systems
Work Facts of Kaplan
Kaplan Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Receptionist, Streaming Support Technician
Kaplan Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kaplan to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kaplan Jobs: Official Site.