Kansas City Power And Light Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kansas City Power And Light receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kansas City Power And Light can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
KCP&L Job Openings – KCPL
Set up your profile to find job openings that fit your experience and interests.
The energy industry is focused on innovation and technology. Where will you fit in? Begin your search here.
Search jobs by keyword, the date the job was posted and a number of other factors. If you’d like to apply for a position, you must first register to create an online profile. Returning applicants can simply log in and search.
KCP&L offers a healthy benefits package to provide a strong foundation on which to build your career.
We look out for every employee’s health, wellness and financial footing with a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Choice of medical plans
- Dental and vision plans
- Life and accident insurance for employees and dependents
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid vacation, 11 paid holidays and one paid personal day
- 401(k) plan
- Education assistance
Kansas City Power And Light Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kansas City Power And Light receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kansas City Power And Light, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Marketing Analytics Mgr
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
Salary: Low $80’s – High $105’s
We offer a competitive salary and full range of company-paid benefits under our “Total Rewards” program, wherein you annually tailor your benefits package to your needs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 5+ years of experience in this type of role at either a digital agency or corporate digital team.
Special Background, Experience
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail and a high aptitude for problem solving
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate complex ideas, sophisticated analyses and metrics into a simple, actionable marketing strategy
- High proficiency in Klipfoio, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and other data visualization and reporting tools
- Proficiency with standard business and database software (e.g. MS Access, Oracle, SQL)
- Advanced teaming skills. Preference and ability to work effectively within team environments is required. Strong ability to build personal influence and strong relationships with contacts across a large corporate entity.
Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
Brief Description of Duties
- Monitor and analyze a variety of marketing data sources, including Sitecore, Eloqua, Oracle Sales Cloud, Google Analytics, ForeSee, Facebook, Twitter, and programmatic advertising networks. Support personalization, optimization and A/B and multivariate testing efforts in Eloqua, Sitecore and other platforms as assigned.
- Based on analytics insights, work collaboratively across the marketing department to support the development of campaigns and content that resonate with customers, increase their satisfaction, generate leads and drive them to conversion, and deliver other defined business results.
- Develop a monitoring, reporting and analysis system for marketing analytics, such as a dashboard, that allows information to easily and consistently be shared with and understood by the rest of the marketing team.
- Translate marketing response insights into customer insights that help guide and provide input into the company’s brand strategy as a trusted energy provider. Help the team understand how efforts in individual channels are working together holistically and fit with the greater context of customers’ total experience with the company.
- Assist in the creation of compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to senior level executives clearly and concisely. Support ongoing efforts to keep executives and other stakeholders apprised of marketing effectiveness and results and make proactive suggestions for this.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for tracking and analyzing marketing data to increase effectiveness of the team’s efforts, which ultimately translates to greater customer experience and satisfaction.
This position will build the marketing analytics function at the company from being ad-hoc and campaign-specific into an essential resource that provides a greater picture of marketing efforts and their effect on desired outcomes. The Marketing Analytics Manager will provide counsel to the Sr. Manager, Marketing and the broader marketing team as campaigns, personalization and testing strategies are developed, implemented and optimized.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in marketing analytics and optimization and will be able to build this practice area from the ground up.
By submitting your application, you certify that all the information provided in this application is true to the best of your knowledge and belief and you understand that any material misrepresentation, omission, or falsification of any information provided on this application, or any other documents submitted to KCP&L in the application process, if discovered at any time during your employment, will be considered grounds for immediate discharge. Any information provided is subject to verification. KCP&L is authorized to verify any of the information you have provided, and you release from any and all liability all persons or companies that provide such information. You further understand and agree that your employment is “at will” and may be terminated at any time with or without cause at either your option or that of the Company.
Work Facts of Kansas City Power And Light
Kansas City Power And Light WKansas City Power And Lightg Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Tax Analyst, Accountant, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Welder, General Technician, General Mechanic, General Electrician
Kansas City Power And Light Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kansas City Power And Light to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kansas City Power And Light Jobs: Official Site.