Kaiser Permanente Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Kaiser Permanente receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Kaiser Permanente can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With approximately 192,000 employees and physicians serving the unique needs of more than 9 million members, you can imagine that it takes a vast range of skills to keep our organization growing and our members thriving. What does that mean for you as a job seeker? Room to grow in any number of directions, any number of places, and any number of roles. Your path begins here.
We believe in encouraging…
challenging, and empowering each other to be the healthiest we can be. Because when we are at our personal best, so are our members, our patients, our communities, and our organization.
In late 2007, Kaiser Permanente launched Healthy Workforce, a national initiative that takes a coordinated approach to health, wellness, and work/life balance—giving all employees an equal opportunity to make healthy choices. Since then, the effort has gained momentum across the organization. So much so, that the National Business Group on Health consistently ranks Kaiser Permanente a Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles, year after year.
Comprehensive and competitive…
Kaiser Permanente’s wage and benefits plans are designed to help you stay healthy, meet your financial goals, advance in your career, and achieve a balance between your work and personal life.
As an employee, you are eligible for benefits according to your full-time/part-time status and the number of hours scheduled to work per week. Benefits may vary based on your Kaiser Permanente region, position, scheduled hours, and representation by collective bargaining or employee groups, but generally include:
- generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- medical care (including prescriptions), vision, mental health, and dental care
- disability and life insurance coverage
- educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- employee assistance programs
- health care, dependent care, and transit spending account options
- retirement plans
In addition, we believe in recognizing stellar performance and sponsor a variety of programs designed to reward our skilled, innovative, caring, and committed staff.
In short, at Kaiser Permanente, we understand that there is a direct correlation between happy employees and happy members. We take pride in the compassion and dedication of our employees and find many ways to reward their hard work. In return, our employees take pride in being a part of a collaborative, professional team focused on quality, service, and care.
Kaiser Permanente Job Opportunities & Application Process
Kaiser Permanente receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Kaiser Permanente, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Financial Analyst Decision Support
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Prepares more complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data.
- Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances and prepares summary of key findings.
- Responsible for more complex departments/functions.
- Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion.
- Participates in projects of moderate complexity as assigned and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Minimum two (2) years of financial analysis or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- General application of financial analysis concepts and principles.
- Full use and application of standard, financial analysis principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Required proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, and macros.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and systems.
- Able to formulate study designs and conduct analyses.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Work Facts of Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente Working Hours
- Sales Representative, Administrative Assistant, Underwriter, Information Technology Specialist, Claims Adjuster
Kaiser Permanente Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Kaiser Permanente to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Kaiser Permanente Jobs: Official Site.