Justice Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Justice receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Justice can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Think you belong here?
We have opportunities available for go-getters with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and share ideas. We’re looking for individuals who are driven to do their best and who will always do what’s right. We want team players who are ready to collaborate with some of the smartest folks in the industry. And people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of tween girls all over the world.
Looking for a new and exciting challenge every single day? And the opportunity to grow in your career, or even explore a new one? Our leaders are here to encourage you and empower you. All in a fun, fast-paced, and casual environment.
Justice Job Opportunities & Application Process
Justice receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Justice, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Brand Experience Coordinator
External Job Description
The Brand Experience Coordinator will join the Justice Brand Support team to provide communication and training to drive an excellent customer experience and tactical execution across our field organization. This role will be focused on creating in-store customer experiences that exceed expectations and deliver on our brand promise through innovative field training tools and processes. The Brand Experience Coordinator will also focus on our customer survey program to ensure we provide information to our stores that helps them understand our customer feedback and how that feedback should drive behavior.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create learning tools to support selling & product knowledge for each floorset
- Provide written training to support a remarkable selling environment
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with subject matter experts to design engaging training
- Manage and maintain DSL Resource Guide
- Advise customer call center on customer escalations related to store experience
- Compile and distribute weekly store experience reports to field leaders
- Assist brand support team with projects and business initiatives
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / English
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Experience with Articulate Storyline a plus
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization – including interpersonal communication – building relationships, and the ability to listen to concerns, and identify trends & opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, multi-task, and remain flexible with competing demands
- Strong creative skills, ability to design layouts & write copy to create compelling learning tools
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- MS Office proficiency including Power Point
Work Facts of Justice
Justice Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Merchandise Handler, Stock Associate, Store Sales Leader, Key Holder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Inventory Specialist, Buyer, Print Designer, Compensations Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Merchandise Planner, Intern, Building Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor
Justice Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Justice to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Justice Jobs: Official Site.