Jo Ann Fabrics Job Application Online
Jo Ann Fabrics wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Jo Ann Fabrics can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Jo Ann Fabrics. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Jo Ann Fabrics job.
For nearly 75 years, JOANN has inspired creativity in the hearts, hands and minds of its customers. From a single storefront in Cleveland, Ohio, the nation’s leading fabric and craft retailer has grown to include more than 865 stores across 49 states and an industry-leading e-commerce business.
Jo Ann Fabrics Job Opportunities & Application Process
Jo Ann Fabrics is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
The Key Holder is responsible for maintaining the core competencies, guidelines, and policies set forth by the company when functioning as the Manager on Duty. The Jo-Ann Key Holder is responsible for:
- An exceptional in-store experience and excellent customer service through direct interaction and engagement with customers and team members.
- Providing excellent customer service through direct interaction with customers and team members.
- Driving sales through superior in-stocks, active selling, and superior customer service.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Be proficient in the use of computers including basic knowledge of POS system and Windows-based computer applications.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop fabric and craft product knowledge.
Part-Time Team Members
We are currently seeking: Part-Time Team Members who can engage customers and suggestively sell through the F.A.S.T. service model and create an exceptional in-store experience.
- Provides friendly customer service using F.A.S.T Service Model.
- Escorts customers to product locations.
- Engages customer and asks open ended questions to learn about customer projects and product needs.
- Offers featured Must-Have and Item of the Month.
- Invites customers to sign up for the Jo-Ann Advantage Program and to participate in store activities such as Try me and Education classes, Open Houses, Framing events, etc.
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient and friendly manner at the cash register.
- At the cutting counter helps customers compute fabric measurements. Operates the handheld unit and uses the Take-a-Ticket customer system. Measures and cuts fabric in accordance with customer requirements.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Physical Requirements: Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor. Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks. Bend down and reach above head. Climb and descend ladder. Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time). Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens. Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units. May use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response).
Work Facts of Jo Ann Fabrics
Jo Ann Fabrics Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Operations Team Leader, Receiving Team Leader, Framing Specialist, Department Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Maintenance Mechanic, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Fixture Planner, Loss Prevention Director, Public Relations Specialist, Merchandise Administrator, Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist
Jo Ann Fabrics Printable Application Form
You can download Jo Ann Fabrics printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Jo Ann Fabrics Jobs: Official Site.