Jo Ann Fabrics Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Jo Ann Fabrics receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Jo Ann Fabrics can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
For nearly 75 years, JOANN has inspired creativity in the hearts, hands and minds of its customers. From a single storefront in Cleveland, Ohio, the nation’s leading fabric and craft retailer has grown to include more than 865 stores across 49 states and an industry-leading e-commerce business.
Jo Ann Fabrics Job Opportunities & Application Process
Jo Ann Fabrics receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Jo Ann Fabrics, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Key Holder is responsible for maintaining the core competencies, guidelines, and policies set forth by the company when functioning as the Manager on Duty. The Jo-Ann Key Holder is responsible for:
- An exceptional in-store experience and excellent customer service through direct interaction and engagement with customers and team members.
- Providing excellent customer service through direct interaction with customers and team members.
- Driving sales through superior in-stocks, active selling, and superior customer service.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Be proficient in the use of computers including basic knowledge of POS system and Windows-based computer applications.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop fabric and craft product knowledge.
Part-Time Team Members
We are currently seeking: Part-Time Team Members who can engage customers and suggestively sell through the F.A.S.T. service model and create an exceptional in-store experience.
- Provides friendly customer service using F.A.S.T Service Model.
- Escorts customers to product locations.
- Engages customer and asks open ended questions to learn about customer projects and product needs.
- Offers featured Must-Have and Item of the Month.
- Invites customers to sign up for the Jo-Ann Advantage Program and to participate in store activities such as Try me and Education classes, Open Houses, Framing events, etc.
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient and friendly manner at the cash register.
- At the cutting counter helps customers compute fabric measurements. Operates the handheld unit and uses the Take-a-Ticket customer system. Measures and cuts fabric in accordance with customer requirements.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Physical Requirements: Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor. Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks. Bend down and reach above head. Climb and descend ladder. Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time). Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens. Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units. May use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response).
Jo Ann Fabrics Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Jo Ann Fabrics to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Jo Ann Fabrics
Jo Ann Fabrics Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Operations Team Leader, Receiving Team Leader, Framing Specialist, Department Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Maintenance Mechanic, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Fixture Planner, Loss Prevention Director, Public Relations Specialist, Merchandise Administrator, Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Jo Ann Fabrics Jobs: Official Site.