Japan Airlines Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Japan Airlines receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Japan Airlines can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are unable to answer phone calls regarding the status of your application. If you do not hear from us within 3-4 weeks after submitting a resume, please assume that there are no positions available which match your qualifications and/or our current needs at this time.
Japan Airlines (JAL) is Japan’s largest international carrier. Japan Airlines Group is the third biggest airline group in the world, and has over 1,000 employees in the United States.
At JAL, we are open to change, value innovation and enjoy the rewards of working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. We offer exciting career opportunities, competitive salary and attractive benefit packages to our US employees. Japan Airlines Group companies are equal employment opportunity employers.
President: Keisuke Suzuki
Head Office: 300 Continental Blvd., Suite 400
El Segundo, California 90245
Date of Foundation: January 26, 1996
Capital: $205,000.00 (100% Japan Airlines)
Number of Employees: 110
Nature of Business: Handling of Japan Airlines’ Customer Service and Support Center for the North America region.
Japan Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Japan Airlines receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Japan Airlines, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Job Currently Available
We are periodically looking for outstanding well-qualified personnel to join our team. Most of our new recruits are hired as Reservation Call Center agents. This is an entry-level position for which we offer a paid training program.
Full-Time Reservation Call Center Agent (Location: El Segundo):
• Responsible for assisting customers and travel agents for Japan Airlines by answering incoming calls
• Making and confirming flight reservations, using our specialized computer system
• Answering inquiries pertaining to reservation related issues
• Duties performed are both computer and paperwork tasks
• Must be available to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays
• Must possess excellent communication skills in order to assist customers
• Prior customer service experience desired
• Requires typing and computer proficiency
• Ability to speak Japanese a plus
Work Facts of Japan Airlines
Japan Airlines Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cabin Crew Member, Ground Control Team Member, Pilot, In-Flight Service Associate, Airport Customer Service-Ticketing/Gate Agent, Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations Agent, Cargo Agent, Account Executive, Benefits Analyst, Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer, Reservation Call Center Agent, Customer Service Agent, Flight Attendant,
Japan Airlines Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Japan Airlines to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Japan Airlines Jobs: E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org BY FAX: 310-322-9684 BY MAIL: JAL Passenger Services America, Inc.
300 Continental Blvd., Suite 400
El Segundo, California 90245
ATTN: JPSA Administration