Japan Airlines Job Application Online
Japan Airlines wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Japan Airlines can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Japan Airlines. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Japan Airlines job.
Ever since we became the first Japanese airline to venture overseas, our predecessors have passed down values that have become one with who we are as an airline. These include the technical knowledge and wisdom gained through our rich history, an uncompromising spirit, and an incredible determination to support the dreams and the people who have them. JAL is ever continuing to embrace new challenges as we cater to the needs of all our guests and strive to be the world’s most valued and preferred airline.
Japan Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Japan Airlines is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Job Currently Available
We are periodically looking for outstanding well-qualified personnel to join our team. Most of our new recruits are hired as Reservation Call Center agents. This is an entry-level position for which we offer a paid training program.
Full-Time Reservation Call Center Agent (Location: El Segundo):
• Responsible for assisting customers and travel agents for Japan Airlines by answering incoming calls
• Making and confirming flight reservations, using our specialized computer system
• Answering inquiries pertaining to reservation related issues
• Duties performed are both computer and paperwork tasks
• Must be available to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays
• Must possess excellent communication skills in order to assist customers
• Prior customer service experience desired
• Requires typing and computer proficiency
• Ability to speak Japanese a plus
Work Facts of Japan Airlines
- 16 years old
Japan Airlines Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Cabin Crew Member, Ground Control Team Member, Pilot, In-Flight Service Associate, Airport Customer Service-Ticketing/Gate Agent, Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations Agent, Cargo Agent, Account Executive, Benefits Analyst, Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer, Reservation Call Center Agent, Customer Service Agent, Flight Attendant,
Japan Airlines Printable Application Form
You can download Japan Airlines printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Japan Airlines Jobs: E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org BY FAX: 310-322-9684 BY MAIL: JAL Passenger Services America, Inc.
300 Continental Blvd., Suite 400
El Segundo, California 90245
ATTN: JPSA Administration