Jackson National Life Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Jackson National Life receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Jackson National Life can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Jackson, our people are what make us truly unique. Our diverse group of innovators, pacesetters, creators, go-getters, pioneers, visionaries and reformers bring our values to life every day. Are you ready to see what’s in store for you at Jackson?
Our associates go the extra mile for Jackson every day, and it’s our job to make sure the benefits of working with us go above and beyond a simple paycheck. Our benefits plan is designed to support and enhance the personal and professional lives of our associates through company-sponsored retirement savings and life insurance plans, health and wellness provisions and initiatives, generous volunteer and personal time policies, tuition reimbursement and so much more.
At Jackson, our employees are empowered to bring a fresh perspective, confront new challenges and define their own career paths. We value the unique perspectives and innovative ideas that come from our employees’ diverse backgrounds. Our company values are the heart of our culture and enable our employees to make decisions that impact the company in a meaningful way. There is much more to say about working at Jackson, but take a closer look at our company values to find out what our culture is really all about!
Jackson National Life Job Opportunities & Application Process
Jackson National Life receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Jackson National Life, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Jackson National Life Distributors LLC (JNLD) has an opening for a CRM Analyst.
The CRM Analyst is responsible for the administration of Salesforce.com. This includes maintenance, system enhancements/upgrades, and ensuring data integrity. The Analyst will work with other members of the team in maintaining the database and act as one of the primary contacts for the CRM application. The Analyst will also assist with the development of test criteria and verifying test output for upgrades and enhancements.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the completion of projects within specified time and budget.
- Manage and coordinate new functionality release notes to the user community.
- Participates in analysis of Salesforce.com and recommends enhancements and solutions. Documents business requirements, activity diagrams and detailed process flows and tracks and resolves business and technical issues.
- Responsible for ongoing administration and maintenance of Salesforce.com.
- Provide primary support to Jackson customer base.
- Facilitate process of gathering requirements from initial concept to formal acceptance by stakeholders.
- Assists with the development of test criteria and verifying test output for upgrades and enhancements.
- Assists with other related projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and its products a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to link/integrate data from multiple data sources
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum 1 year Salesforce.com administration experience.
Job Level that this position reports to (i.e., Manager, Director, etc.):
Work Facts of Jackson National Life
Jackson National Life Working Hours
- CRM Analyst, CRM Developer, Financial Analyst, Asset Liability Management, Director, Records Management, Director, Talent Acquisition, Green Delivery Intern
Jackson National Life Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Jackson National Life to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Jackson National Life Jobs: Official Site.