Jackson Hewitt Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Jackson Hewitt receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Jackson Hewitt can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc. is the second-largest tax-preparation service in the United States; responsible for preparing over 2 million federal, state, and local income-tax returns each year. The company is based in Jersey City, New Jersey. It operated more than 6,000 franchised and company-owned locations throughout the United States, including nearly 3,000 located in Walmart stores nationwide. In January 1998, the Cendant Corporation, a consumer conglomerate, purchased Jackson Hewitt in a transaction valued at approximately $480 million. In 2004, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc. was spun off as a separate company.
Jackson Hewitt Job Opportunities & Application Process
Jackson Hewitt receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Jackson Hewitt, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Performance Support Specialist I: The Performance Support team is dedicated to providing first-class support to the Jackson Hewitt Contact Center – ensuring our front line teams have everything they need to be a center of excellence for our Clients and Offices. Our group is responsible for providing key insights aimed to ensure our goals are being met, and to identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Our group is also responsible for the scheduling and system needs of the Contact Center.
As a Performance Support Specialist, you will:
- Support front-line contact center agents and leadership through:
- Real time contact center activity monitoring
- User administration and configuration
- System configuration
- Key Performance Indicator reporting & analysis
- Tier 1 technical support
- Participate in contact center scheduling activities, including:
- Forecast analysis
- Schedule builds / updates
- Coverage analysis
- Be responsible for fielding contact center requests in a timely, friendly and accurate manner
- Participate on special projects as needed for process improvement and/or implementation
- Assist during the seasonal agent onboarding process
- Assist in research and testing of new processes and/or tools used by the contact center or Performance Support team
- Other duties as assigned
Operations Support Representative: To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties,
assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Use tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and
transmit accurate information with a goal of resolving the Employee’s reason for contact.
- Demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. Maintain a confident,
friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Employee issues.
- Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Employee situations.
- Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Employee in a manner which is easily understood.
- Utilize multiple systems to access Employee information, research issues, educate and solve the Employee’s reason from calling.
Work Facts of Jackson Hewitt
Jackson Hewitt Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Jackson Hewitt Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Jackson Hewitt to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Jackson Hewitt Jobs: Official Site.