J. Jill Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, J. Jill receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at J. Jill can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Associates have a choice of medical and dental plans that offer access to quality health care providers, prescriptions, health advocates and wellness resources. J.Jill contributes a generous portion toward the cost of each eligible associate’s medical and dental benefits. An affordable vision plan is also offered.
Flexible Spending Accounts
The flexible spending account benefit allows eligible associates to set aside pretax dollars into an account that can be used for: medical/dental expenses not covered by regular health insurance, dependent care including childcare, and qualified adoption expenses.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Both our short-term and long-term disability programs are provided at no cost to all eligible associates. These benefits provide full or partial replacement of income when an associate is partially or totally disabled.
Our life insurance policy is provided at no cost to all eligible associates. In addition, associates have the option to purchase supplemental life insurance, including coverage for their spouse/domestic partner and children.
To help our associates plan for the future, a 401(k) plan is available to all eligible associates. Contributions are made on a pretax basis and the plan includes a company match and a full range of investment options to choose from.
Paid Time Off
J.Jill provides associates with a generous amount of vacation time as well as an allotment of sick days and personal/floater days. In addition, J.Jill recognizes a core number of holidays each year with flexibility to add additional days based on business needs and where holidays fall in the calendar year.
J. Jill Job Opportunities & Application Process
J. Jill receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in J. Jill , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Associate is a member of a talented team that provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Our associates build genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and help them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Sales associates also ensure the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Sales Generation and Performance
Responsible for achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals:
- Greet customers promptly and genuinely, and re-engage appropriately
- Build customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers
- Conduct company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits
- Provide our customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely
- Guide customers to looks that flatter
- Assist customers in building great wardrobes by providing guiding, helpful service and advice, suggesting layering and accessorizing options
- Help our customers build an entire wardrobe that is easy, versatile and trend right
- Keep up-to-date on J. Jill product features: colors, fabrics, fit, styles, care, etc.
- Keep up to date on what’s in fashion today and how J. Jill translates fashion trends for our customers
- Assist with floor set execution and ongoing re-merchandising of store
- Maintain excellent visual standards
- Replenish the sales floor according to minimum product level standards
- Contribute to operational excellence by participating in all operational functions including: marketing, product processing and replenishment, markdowns and promotions, store cleanliness and backroom organization
- Complies with company policies and procedures, ensures a safe environment and protects company assets
- Previous work experience in a retail environment, Women’s specialty retail experience preferred
- Point of sale system, technical experience
- Connections within the community preferred
- Passionate about fashion and the J. Jill brand; continually enagaged
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
Work Facts of J. Jill
J. Jill Working Hours
- Sales Lead, Sales Associate, Manager Allocation, Sales Lead, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Colorist, Fabric Coordinator, Art Director – Retail
J. Jill Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest J. Jill to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply J. Jill Jobs: Official Site.