Ipreo Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ipreo receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ipreo can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ipreo is a leading global provider of financial services technology, data and analytics. We support all participants in the capital-raising process including banks, public and private companies, institutional and individual investors, as well as research, asset management and wealth management firms. Our unique, cross-asset class solutions equip our clients with the information and tools they need for more effective decision-making and a more efficient workflow. Ipreo is owned by Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division, and has more than 1700 people serving clients in every major financial hub around the world.
We seek out the best and the brightest, and provide them with the opportunity to develop and achieve their full potential. Projects and teams are built around motivated individuals who are trusted to provide expertise around the work before them. We work in a fast paced environment that requires constant adaptation to change, but we provide you the tools to acclimate.
Ipreo Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ipreo receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ipreo , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Product Owner will have an opportunity to join a high performing team responsible for building next-generation electronic order and internal book building tools for institutional investors. You will be exposed to multiple Ipreo teams and programs looking to integrate with the solution and influence requirements. You will build expertise on Ipreo’s technology stack and the nuances of cross-asset class primary market workflow. We look for an entrepreneurial spirit, a close attention to detail, and a natural comfort turning complexity into order. You will lead a mature agile development team. Your organization and project management skills will be of immediate and ongoing value to the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Owner to develop industry knowledge within a fast growing, global financial technology organization, backed by two of the world’s leading financial sponsors, Blackstone & Goldman Sachs.
What you’ll work on:
- Understanding our clients and their needs
- Executing sprints; adhering to definitions of Ready and Done
- Writing user stories to define new application features and workflows
- Collaborating with developers and stakeholders to refine requirements
- Managing stakeholder expectations around deliverables
- Understanding and supporting our agile software development process
- Occasionally providing client service and end users with product assistance and troubleshooting
- Developing an understanding of our internal data model and API infrastructure
- Developing deep partnerships with Test team to assure high, sustainable quality
- Participating in cross-program collaboration on new initiatives
- Creating and maintaining product documentation – release notes, training materials, etc.
What we look for:
- 3-5+ years of Product Ownership experience
- Finance, capital markets, electronic trading, investing interest/experience a plus
- Experience with agile product development lifecycle
- Ability to work with workflow diagramming and/or wireframing tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with developers and project stakeholders
- Individuals who are self-motivated, take initiative, and welcome the challenge of problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects of short, medium, and long term time ranges
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a team as a participant and leader
- Collaborate and work well within multiple organizational and functional departments
- Technical curiosity and ideally some history of tinkering with web development or Excel VBA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Work Facts of Ipreo
Ipreo Working Hours
- Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Strategy Lead, Software Engineer, Implementation Specialist, Client Success Associate, Product Analyst
Ipreo Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ipreo to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ipreo Jobs: Official Site.