Intermountain Healthcare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Intermountain Healthcare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Intermountain Healthcare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare system and is the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West. Intermountain Healthcare provides hospital and other medical services in Utah and Idaho and also offers integrated managed care under the insurance brand SelectHealth. Intermountain Healthcare is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has some 37,000 employees.
Intermountain Healthcare Job Opportunities & Application Process
Intermountain Healthcare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Intermountain Healthcare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Food Service Specialis
Under general supervision, performs a variety of food service duties, including room service, retail food service, caterer, cashier, cold food prep, and housekeeper.
Essential Job Duties
- Obtains food and/or supplies from storeroom.
- Delivers and presents trays to patients using patient identifier process.
- Stocks and cleans.
- Independently resolves customer service issues.
- Performs accurate cash/credit transactions according to corporate standards.
- Balances and reconciles drawer.
- Knows menu, portion, and price prior to meal service to provide appropriate service to customers, including answering questions and serving food.
- Sets up and services catered functions according to requested level and scope of service.
- Performs food preparation functions (following standard recipe, assembling ingredients), for example, prepares salads, sandwiches, vegetables, and fruit.
EVS Technican – Full-time
This position is responsible for performing general housekeeping tasks to maintain the facility and associated buildings in a sanitary, safe and attractive condition and to meet hospital and Joint Commission standards.
Essential Job Duties
- Cleans and disinfects assigned areas using department cleaning procedures.
- Uses cleaning chemicals properly according to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- Understands procedures and properly disposes of infectious waste and trash.
- Handles and cleans up emergency spills per department guidelines as well as to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- Operates and maintains assigned equipment according to established procedures.
- Maintains work and storage areas following established policy and procedures to ensure safety.
- Uses supplies appropriately and effectively.
- Reports problems with equipment and facility in an appropriate and timely manner.
Work Facts of Intermountain Healthcare
Intermountain Healthcare Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Intermountain Healthcare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Intermountain Healthcare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Intermountain Healthcare Jobs: Official Site.