Integra LifeSciences Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Integra LifeSciences receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Integra LifeSciences can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”
Integra LifeSciences Job Opportunities & Application Process
Integra LifeSciences receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Integra LifeSciences , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Clinical Trial Administrator
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Maintains and coordinates the administrative aspects of lntegra’s Clinical Affairs dept. including clinical studies according to GCPs and S0Ps
- Provides support for the preparation of clinical study reports, annual reports, interim updates and other study or regulatory documents, as required
- Works with study teams to prepare clinical study documents, including investigator meeting materials, site and training information
- Serves as a resource for clinical study sites and can triage questions/needs, as appropriate
- Implements and maintains clinical filing systems for all shared documents and files and proactively identifies operational process improvements
- Files and maintains study documents in the study Trial Master Files (TMFs)
- Performs ongoing and final study-level and site-level TMF reconciliation
- Performs data entry into designated clinical tracking systems in accordance with project requirements, including collection of information from designated clinical team members, CRO’s, vendors, etc.
- Assists with the processing of both vendor and site payments
- Assists with gathering and tracking clinical trial accruals
- Provides accurate progress reports on assigned tasks and projects
- Contributes to wider organizational goals and/or activities as assigned
- Ensures study compliance by understanding and applying all relevant SOPs
- Performs various administrative duties such as travel arrangements, expense reporting, meeting minutes and other administrative duties for the department as needed.
- Works with department staff to support and achieve department objectives.
- Works with Global Clinical Affairs members at other locations to coordinateand streamline clinical operations worldwide.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific and/or financial discipline
- 2 years relevant (clinical research and/or finance) experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Computer software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Experience using a document management system preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements, including FDA and ICH guidelines would be a plus.
Work Facts of Integra LifeSciences
Integra LifeSciences Working Hours
- Associate Sales Representative, Sales Specialist, Clinical Trial Administrator, Account Manager, Associate Sales Representative, Clinical Quality Systems Lead, Associate Sales Representative
Integra LifeSciences Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Integra LifeSciences to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Integra LifeSciences Jobs: Official Site.