Indiana University Health Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Indiana University Health receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Indiana University Health can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Indiana University Health, formerly known as Clarian Health Partners, is a nonprofit healthcare system located in the U.S. state of Indiana. It is the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, with 16 hospitals under its IU Health brand and almost 30,000 employees. It has a partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine.
IU Health is known for its three Indianapolis hospitals that have deep roots in Indiana: IU Health Methodist, the largest private hospital in Indiana with a capacity of 625 beds; Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, the state’s first pediatric hospital; and IU Health University Hospital, the largest teaching hospital in the state.
Indiana University Health Job Opportunities & Application Process
Indiana University Health receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Indiana University Health, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Computer Support Technician
A combination of related education and experience may be considered.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experienced in Windows 7 and 10 installation, configuration and security
- Experience supporting common applications running on Windows 7 and 10
- Advanced user skills in Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- Knowledge of networking concepts; including Ethernet, VPN, and wireless technologies
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Decision-making ability and work ethic to function independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with HIPAA data security requirements/guidelines
- Familiar with university and school IT policies and procedures
- Experience with IT security controls such as GPOs, firewalls, VPNs, ACLs
- Experience with administering, managing, and securing system resources (desktops, laptops, tablets) for Microsoft and Mac operating systems
This position will assist with the daily care of research animals housed within the LARC facilities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform animal husbandry (care, feeding, watering, and cleaning), and/or provide husbandry support functions (cage wash duties which may include: running tunnel/rack washer, assembling housing units, running bulk autoclaves).
- Maintain proper sanitation, environment and health status of housing units.
- Maintain/verify proper record keeping (census, animal health, and document sanitation and equipment maintenance).
- Provide technical support for LARC and research investigators (performing prescribed treatments, sample collection for sentinels, weaning litters, and administering diets). Participate in continuing education and training.
- Must be able to have indirect and direct physical contact with multiple species of animals. Must be willing to participate in Occupational Health Program for LARC employees, including receiving immunizations recommended by Occupational Health Services.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions, managing multiple concurrent tasks with frequent interruptions, maintaining confidentiality.
Work Facts of Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Temporary Staff, Computer Support Technician
Indiana University Health Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Indiana University Health to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Indiana University Health Jobs: Official Site.