IGT Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, IGT receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at IGT can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
International Game Technology PLC (IGT), formerly Gtech S.p.A. and Lottomatica S.p.A., is a multinational gaming company that produces slot machines and other gaming technology. The company is headquartered in London, with major offices in Rome, Providence, and Las Vegas. It is controlled with a 51 percent stake by De Agostini.
IGT Job Opportunities & Application Process
IGT receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in IGT, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Call Center Associate I: Answers inbound calls, emails and chats from clients, retailers and lottery customers.
- Answers calls providing prompt, accurate, level service to Clients including: card activation, PIN replacement/reset, lost and stolen cards, and coupon conversions.
- Answers calls from retailers to provide prompt, accurate service including downloads, supply requests, dispatch requests, troubleshooting and problem escalation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Promote and enhance excellent customer relations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience within a call center or comparable industry preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate through functions, basic data entry skills, solid oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills
- 24 hour per day x 365 day per year call center, weekends and holidays required
Customer Service Associate: Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare first draft of Working Papers for Instant Ticket games with information provided
- Make any changes/corrections to Working Papers as necessary until client sign-off is achieved.
- Provide notice of executed Working Papers and Post-Executed Changes to operational departments.
- Check instant ticket prize structures to ensure mathematical accuracy.
- Enter game data and specifications into Games Management System, or other related operational systems as required, and check for accuracy.
- Record any Post Executed Changes (PECs) to Working Papers and distribute.
- Update the status of all executed and pending games in the production schedule.
- Assist with preparation of customer deliverables (EOG letters, printing/binding working papers, press sheets)
- Prepare game audit request and submit request with documentation to outside auditors.
- Assist with shipment/deliverables, particularly on international orders.
- Pull necessary records for audits when required.
- Reconcile data from reports and research customer records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all Company policies, procedures and rules related to Information Security, Quality and Environmental.
Product Tester IV
Perform functional testing of all machines on the line to ensure compliance, compatibility and accurate operation. Test sub assembly and machine functions on multiple products, verifying product functionality, quality and compliance with gaming regulations. Utilize and maintain tools and equipment including coins, tokens, currency and player tracking cards and verify information and document discrepancies. Troubleshoot problems by identify defects and execute appropriate fixes and maintain expected rate of output. Train and follow up on new and existing employees.
First Year Goals
- Troubleshoot problems by identify defects and execute appropriate fixes and maintain expected rate of output.
- Train and follow up on new and existing employees
- High School diploma required or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience with manufacturing assembly processes.
- Must have basic knowledge of gaming industry regulations as they relate to assigned duties and acquire basic level proficiency with some relevant ERP tools.
Work Facts of IGT
IGT Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
IGT Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest IGT to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply IGT Jobs: Official Site.