Hurley Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hurley receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hurley can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Hurley is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing and selling of surf apparel and accessories. The company’s headquarters is in Costa Mesa, California. Since 2002, Hurley has been owned by Nike, Inc.
Hurley Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hurley receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hurley, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year work experience
- Ability to understand direction and communicate in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
- Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, lift 10 lbs, and stand for extended periods of time
Seasonal Associate: Working in Hurley Retail will be rewarding and challenging and is definitely not just another job. You will be an ambassador of the Hurley brand and everything we stand for: drive, determination and the unyielding commitment to excellence. We are committed to making every customers experience a rewarding one. As a member of our Retail team your contributions will be a big part of our success.
Objective: To assist store management, as a member of the Hurley team, to achieve sales targets and ensure long-term business growth by providing premium customer service and maintaining store standards
- Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
- Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
- Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Ensure 100% zone coverage
- Drive toward a high level of product expertise
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail standards (store attendance, conduct standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
- Ensure daily restock is completed
- Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
- Support other facets of the retail location (front of house, back of house, shipping and receiving, store opening and closing, customization, etc.) as business requires it
- Other duties as assigned
Hurley Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hurley to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Hurley
Hurley Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hurley Jobs: visit Official site.