Huntington National Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Huntington National Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Huntington National Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Huntington Bancshares is a bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company is ranked 610th on the Fortune 500. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States.
Huntington National Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
Huntington National Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Huntington National Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Teller: As a Teller, you will be exposed to a solid foundation to launch your banking career. You will be provided opportunities to develop your skills in building relationships with customers but also learn about the different areas of banking. Huntington’s culture is driven by our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues. This commitment has never wavered, and never will.
As a Teller, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Welcoming customers to Huntington and establishing professional relationships with them.
Processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently while balancing daily.
- Educating customers on how to leverage Huntington’s technology to assist them with their transactions.
- Referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- After receiving training, you will be expected to demonstrate an acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer service, operations, systems technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies.
Mortgage Loan Officer: The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides “Simply the Best” customer service to each customer at all times. Responsibilities include using internal and external referral sources to develop mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community. The associate in this position:
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business.
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
Personal Production Assistant: The Personal Production Assistant position provides “Simply the Best” customer service at all times.
- Provides administrative support for the mortgage retail sales department by supporting high producing mortgage loan officer.
- Manages and is responsible for the day to day activities and interaction between the client and Huntington in terms of the establishment, documentation and maintenance of the relationship.
- Builds a warm and effective rapport with clients and Huntington’s internal partners.
- Services customers by providing detailed information on specific accounts.
- Duties include typing, data entry of loan applications, answering phones and filing.
- Researches and resolves complex problems regarding service activities and operational issues.
- Cross-sells bank products and services.
- Assists the loan officer by collecting and maintaining documentation, resolving discrepancies, and preparing for meetings and presentations.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services, departmental systems and related technology and policies and procedures.
Work Facts of Huntington National Bank
Huntington National Bank Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Trust/Fund Relationship Manager, Teller, Relationship Banker III, Mortgage Loan Officer, Personal Production Assistant, Loan Lease Customer Support
Huntington National Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Huntington National Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Huntington National Bank Jobs: Official Site.