Humana Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Humana receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Humana can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Find your opportunity
You’re looking for something different
At Humana, we have a noble purpose: Lifelong well-being for everyone. But our dream of lifelong well-being is not simply a statement or a goal. It is a movement.
You will have a career within a stable industry and environment that supports your professional and personal growth. You’ll find a culture that makes it easier to become healthier, happier, and more productive in all facets of your life. You will be part of a larger network of people on a similar course as you, you will inspire each other to achieve higher goals, and support each other the whole way. You will achieve success for yourself and your family and, simultaneously, contribute to the well-being of customers and colleagues. You will reach your personal best inside and outside of work.
You were looking for something different and you found it. Humana — an environment where you’ll be respected as a whole person and inspired to achieve your full potential.
Beyond the work-life balance
When someone asks you about your benefits, or the perks of working at a company, you may mention your salary or your medical benefits. You may mention your financial savings plan. But would you mention career development offerings? Or what about other programs designed to support your overall health and well-being, like a competitive paid time off program or charity matching gift program?
Humana Job Opportunities & Application Process
Humana receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Humana , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director of Product Marketing & Branding
- Commission consumer research designed to improve benefit offerings and campaign ROI
- Develop brand/messaging strategy with agency partners to establish awareness in new and existing markets
- Ideation and execution of entirely new initiatives and programs based on market condition, business needs and opportunities, including the selection of advertising agencies to support such initiatives and programs
- Manage retained advertising agencies supporting the ideation of specific initiatives
- Lead the overall member communication strategy and programs across the organization
- Set priorities, objectives and goals for department based on key company goals and drivers
- Consult with operational communications teams on developing or improving consumer communications plans
- Manage cost-per-lead improvement strategies by implementing tracking process, spearheading direct response initiatives through agency and working closely with call center – achieving a YOY 10% CPL reduction
- Frequently use sphere of influence to achieve goals requiring cross-functional, cross-departmental buy-in, participation or active partnership (ie. CarePlus Senior Leadership Team, Regulatory Compliance, Humana
- Call Center Legal Department, Sales Teams, Senior Leadership, Humana Corporate Marketing, Provider
- Partners, Vendor Partners, Enterprise Print Management)
- Serve as active participant in senior leadership team which drives the company strategy, designs organizational goals and work with downstream teams to identify projects that work to achieve these goals and objectives
- Deliver market review presentations to corporate leadership, including frequent reporting of success metrics and KPIs
- Collaborate with key Value Based Providers to develop and execute provider advertising and co-op initiatives, requiring in depth knowledge of their particular business needs and growth opportunities
- Assist with website strategy, content creation and social media efforts for digital marketing solutions
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana’s overall success first.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work.
- Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Acts Strategically: Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
Key Candidate Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Florida market and a broad background in Marketing (product marketing, direct marketing, grassroots marketing, etc.). He/she will be bilingual (English/Spanish) and must currently be a Florida resident or have lived in Florida previously. This person must demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, content marketing, brand building, demand generation, digital marketing, and multi-cultural marketing. A strong strategic orientation with ability to engage in broad, conceptual, and complex analytical thinking is required, as is the ability to lead, influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment including to senior leadership.
In addition, the following professional qualifications and personal attributes are sought:
- MBA or equivalent experience is strongly desired
- Intellectual curiosity and penchant for seeking new experiences and developing new ideas
- In-depth understanding of the Medicare marketing and sales environment as well as the competitive environment and areas of opportunity of each independent market
Work Facts of Humana
- 18 years old
Humana Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Account Installation Associate, Accountant, Actuary, Case Management Nurse, Intern, Financial Analyst, Human Resources Generalist, Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant, Marketing Associate, Personal Nurse, Sales Associate-Commercial, Sales Associate-Medicare, Operations Manager, Underwriter
Humana Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Humana to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Humana Jobs: Official Site.