Hudson’s Bay Company Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hudson’s Bay Company receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hudson’s Bay Company can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Hudson’s Bay Company, is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada, the United States, and parts of Europe, including Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany.
Hudson’s Bay Company Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hudson’s Bay Company receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hudson’s Bay Company, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Advisor is responsible for ensuring our customers’ needs are met through excellent customer service and by maintaining an enjoyable shopping environment.
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with TOPSHOP/TOPMAN Standard Sales Associate Competencies
- Greet, assist and engage customers while working on the shop floor, fitting room, and till point
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas (may include light dusting, cleaning and sweeping)
- Attend and support all store meetings
- Maintain a professional and productive work environment
Ability to translate behaviours into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
• Demonstrated customer focus
• Demonstrated strong communication skills
• Detail and results-oriented
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Under the leadership and guidance of the Selling Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
• Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent client relationships
• Proactively generate Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue’s online clienteling resource tools to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
• Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively using available technology such as electronic register and clienteling systems, CBT terminals, etc
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
Hudson’s Bay Company Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hudson’s Bay Company to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Hudson’s Bay Company
Hudson’s Bay Company Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Vendor Analyst, Marketing Manager, Receiving Specialist, Associate Planner, Counter Manger, Loss Prevention Investigator, Allocations Associate, Sales Associate, Visual Presentation Associate, Buyer, Distributor, General Store Manager, Beauty Advisor, Gift Registry Consultant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hudson’s Bay Company Jobs: Official Site.