HSBC Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, HSBC receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at HSBC can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Achieve your ambitions
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 74 countries and territories. Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career.
Achieve your potential
HSBC is one of the world’s largest financial services organisations. Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, our global reach offers many ways for you to realise your ambitions.
Students and graduates
We offer a wide range of programmes, placements and entry-level opportunities for people at the early stages of their career, as well as those completing MBA studies.
View our student and graduate programmes, or if you are interested in an entry-level position, choose the location where you would like to work first.
Preparing your CV
Your CV is an important part of your application to HSBC and is your first opportunity to demonstrate your qualities and achievements. It also enables us to consider you if another suitable role comes up in the future.
Begin your CV with a brief summary of your skills, accomplishments and career goals. Follow this with your employment history and work experience, starting with your most recent role. Include full details of your employers, dates, job titles and responsibilities. Make sure you give examples of your skills and achievements, relating these to the role for which you are applying where possible.
Next, give details of the university, college or school you attended, your qualifications and grades and any work-related courses taken. Start with the most recent and work backwards, using bullet points or a table. Finally, mention any hobbies or interests that have a particular relevance to the role or graduate programme for which you are applying.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date and that the CV is no more than two pages long
- Use the “save as draft” tool if you are applying online and do not have enough time to complete the application in one go
- Ensure your answers are relevant to the role you are seeking (avoid copying details from previous online application forms)
- Ensure you are familiar with the information submitted on your application and keep a copy of your CV to read before your interview
HSBC Job Opportunities & Application Process
HSBC receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in HSBC, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Customer Care Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Care Manager .
- Manage a team of complaint handlers to provide the resolution of customer complaints
- Manage the investigaton and resolution of complaints
- Ensure customer complaints are escalated to internal colleagues or regulatory bodies or HSBC
- Manage the development and implementation of strategies to reduce the number of future complaints
- Ensure that the team adhere to prevailing data standards, policies and regulations
- Incumbent may be required to acquire knowledge of product areas and in some geographies may need to hold specific certificates
- University Graduates
- Solid years of experiences in Customer Services, especially in Complaints Handling
- Life Insurance Background preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Chinese, both written and spoken
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Work Facts of HSBC
HSBC Working Hours
- Teller, Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Bank Teller, Branch Customer Service Representative, Personal Banker, Bilingual Account Opening Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Officer, Accountant, Loan Servicing Representative, Records Administration Specialist, Collections Representative, Auditor, Retail Mortgage Consultant, Bankruptcy Specialist, Intern
HSBC Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest HSBC to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download HSBC Application
How to Apply HSBC Jobs: Official Site.