House Of Blues Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, House Of Blues receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at House Of Blues can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
House of Blues is a chain of live music concert halls and restaurants in major markets throughout the United States. House of Blues’ first location, in Cambridge, Massachusetts’ Harvard Square, was opened in 1992 by Isaac Tigrett, co-founder of Hard Rock Cafe, and Dan Aykroyd, co-star of the 1980 film The Blues Brothers.
House Of Blues Job Opportunities & Application Process
House Of Blues receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in House Of Blues, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Serve food and beverages to guests in a nightclub environment with a cheerful attitude.
- Anticipate and respond to guests’ needs
- Suggestively sell beverages and menu items; take orders
- Answer guest questions, make recommendations, up-sell liquors
- Communicate drink orders to bar through Point of Sales system
- Deliver drinks, maneuvering trays through large crowds
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through your work area throughout shift
- Remove dirty glasses, dishes, ashtrays from tables, including the lifting/moving of bus tubs up to 25lbs.
- Keep tables clean/wiped
- Clean spills, remove food, trash or other obstacles from floor using proper lifting techniques
- Maintain House of Blues safety and sanitation standards
- Follow housekeeping standards per HOB policy
- Keep current on all standard operating procedures
- Request identification from any guest who appears to be under 30 years of age
- Ensure responsible alcohol service per local ordinance alcohol awareness training and HOB alcohol policies
- Recognize when guests are becoming too intoxicated and refuse further service of alcohol in a courteous and safety-minded manner, bringing it to the attention of the manager
- Receive payment and process cash, credit card or Travelers check transactions according to HOB policy
- Ensure that comp and void checks are processed according to HOB policy
- Assist other servers and staff as needed
- Attend pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift
- Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage operations, assist in all on-site A/V operations. While providing excellent professional service
- Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
- Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
- Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
- Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
- Audio Control Boards operation
- Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows.
- Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
- Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
- Assist The Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
- Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
- Distribute or create audio plans
- Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire Venue
- Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
- Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
- May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
- Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist with any Special Events operations
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Responsible for various ‘errands’ associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
- Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
- Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
- Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
- Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
- Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
- Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOBE policy
- Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
- Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
- Must have an exceptional driving record
- Maintain HOBE safety and sanitation standards
- Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
Work Facts of House Of Blues
House Of Blues Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 11:30am-2:00am; Saturday: 10:00am-2:00am; Sunday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Open Positions: Busser, Line Cook, Host / Hostess, Server, Kitchen Expo, Restaurant Floor Manager, Logistics Manager, Executive Chef, Restaurant Supervisor, Phone Ambassador, Cocktail Server, Security, Internship – Sales, Sous Chef, Lead Cook, Restaurant Manager, Finance Manager,General Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Foundation Room Sales Manager,Hourly Sales Coordinator, Ticket Agent, Fine Dining Server, Security/Door Host, Foundation Room VIP Host/Coatcheck, Foundation Room Cocktail Server, Cleaning Crew, Restaurant Server
House Of Blues Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest House Of Blues to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply House Of Blues Jobs: visit Official Site.