Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Horizon BCBSNJ is the leading health insurer in New Jersey, trusted by generations of families and businesses. We are dedicated to enriching the lives and health of our members and the New Jersey communities we serve, because we live and work here too.
We’re a Company that turns differences into strengths and truly celebrates our workforce. New Jersey is a highly diverse state and our employees reflect the members and the communities that we serve. Diversity and inclusion are a part of who we are and what we do at Horizon BCBSNJ.
As the state’s largest health insurer serving more than 3.8 million members every day, we know what it means to give back. As employees, we not only work in New Jersey, but we live here too. That’s why Horizon BCBSNJ offers volunteer paid time off, a matching gifts (donation) program and more.
Why Join Us
Horizon BCBSNJ offers competitive pay, the opportunity for growth, a collaborative and diverse workforce, convenient office locations, and a variety of benefits including on-site childcare, a state of the art gym and much more.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Job Opportunities & Application Process
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This position is accountable for the conservation of existing accounts and selling additional product lines where appropriate and profitable for the SHBP and National markets.
- Manages contract renewals and ensures services are provided that will maximize the potential for account retention and initial member enrollment.
- Plans and negotiates terms and conditions of contracts with existing accounts.
- Sells additional lines of business to existing clients.
- Compares and evaluates various products to make appropriate recommendations based on client needs assessment.
- Modifies existing contracts that require term changes that may be outside of predetermined guidelines or standards.
- Develops and conducts workshops for clients/groups relative to enrollment, claim procedures, and health industry regulations.
- Weighs factors and outcomes to make binding financial, operational, and service-related decisions.
- Ensures that all accounts and brokers are promptly informed of relevant legislative and regulatory issues and their associated impact.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be proficient and possess advanced skills in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook; Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
- Requires knowledge of Group Health products lines including Managed Care.
- Requires knowledge of rating and policy renewal practices.
- Prefers knowledge of Horizon BCBSNJ products, underwriting policies, enrollment, billing, and claims processing procedures.
- Verbal and written communication
- Public speaking and presentation
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of professional sales or contract negotiation experience, preferably in the health insurance industry, with a documented track record of success.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
- Requires a valid NJ driver’s license.
- Requires a New Jersey State Health/Life License.
Travel (If Applicable):
- Travel throughout the United States is required.
Work Facts of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Working Hours
- Sales Executive, Account Manager
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Jobs: Official Site.