HoneyBaked Ham Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, HoneyBaked Ham receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at HoneyBaked Ham can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About HoneyBaked Ham
More than 50 years ago, HoneyBaked Ham began with one store in Detroit, Michigan. Our founder, Harry J. Hoenselaar, selected the finest quality bone-in hams, which he’d smoke for hours over a unique blend of hardwood chips to add extra flavor and tenderness. The final touch was Harry’s sweet glaze and, of course, the way he sliced it in a single, continuous spiral – a process he patented.
Since that beginning in a single store with a single product, HoneyBaked Ham Company of Georgia has grown to over 115 company owned retail stores and 200 franchise locations across America. In addition to our retail stores, we have a growing internet business, a catalog shipping facility shipping over 400,000 packages a year and we are expanding our holiday reach in seasonal pop-up retail units located in grocers and mall locations.
HoneyBaked Ham Job Opportunities & Application Process
HoneyBaked Ham receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in HoneyBaked Ham, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Hourly Opportunities
Hourly Associates that serve our customers and help handcraft the world’s best ham and other products. Other positions include Seasonal Gifting Sales Associates and Shift Store Supervisors.
- Our hourly associates are the face and voice of HoneyBaked, delivering a great customer experience and world’s best products.
- Flexible part-time hours; year-round and seasonal positions available
- Structured training program
- This could be your entry level position into field management!
Retail Leadership Opportunities
Store Managers, General Managers, Area Supervisors, Multi-Unit District and Regional Managers that motivate and lead high performance teams.
- We believe that family and personal life is as important as your work life. Our General Managers enjoy a flexible work schedule, and typically work 45 hours a week during non-holiday.
- Comprehensive 6 week training program
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive incentive and rewards programs
- We love to promote from within, so we are always looking for talented, high performing associates to develop to the next level.
Catalog Shipping Center Opportunities
Call Center Customer Service Representatives, Food Production Associates, Packing & Shipping Associates, Shift Supervisors, Plant Maintenance Associates, Call Center and Production Facilities Management
- Our Catalog Shipping and Customer Service facility is a USDA facility located in Carrollton, Georgia
- Year round and Part-time seasonal positions available
- For our hourly associates, opportunities exist to take on shift or group leadership responsibilities
Work Facts of HoneyBaked Ham
HoneyBaked Ham Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Cook, Store Supervisor, Seasonal Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Senior New Products Manager, Recruiter
HoneyBaked Ham Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest HoneyBaked Ham to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply HoneyBaked Ham Jobs: Official Site.