Holland America Line Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Holland America Line receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Holland America Line can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Every day, thousands of Holland America Line guests hear this warm greeting as they board our ships. This phrase represents the spirit that inspires our entire company, Holland America Line. There may be more than one thousand job titles at Holland America Line, but all of us have the same goal — to be the world’s best hosts.
Musicians Welcome On Board to Perform on ms Koningsdam’s Lincoln Center Stage
Interested in performing nightly on the Lincoln Center Stage? Find information on qualifications, auditions and to how to apply on Lincoln Center Stage Auditions site.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Holland America Line
Holland America Line Job Opportunities & Application Process
Holland America Line receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Holland America Line, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Take your career beyond borders.
Holland America Line’s fleet of 15 ships offers nearly 500 cruises to more than 320 ports. Two- to 108-day itineraries visit all seven continents, including Antarctica, South America, Australia/New Zealand and Asia voyages; a Grand World Voyage; and popular sailings to ports in the Caribbean, Alaska, Mexico, Canada/New England, Europe and Panama Canal.
With as many as 70 nationalities represented onboard our ships, Holland America Line offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to be immersed in a truly unique, global workplace. You won’t gain just work experience, you’ll gain life experience.
It isn’t all work and no play when working onboard the beautiful ships of HAL. Holland America Line is committed to provide a shipboard environment which empowers crew and officers to grow and thrive in every dimension of their personal lives. Our Personal Excellence Program (PEP) provides a shipboard environment which empowers crew and officers to grow and thrive in every dimension of their personal lives. The PEP is built on seven dimensions of personal well-being:
- Personal Development- Books, DVDs, and Computer Training Courses are available 24/7
- Community- Donating blood, beach cleaning, and charities are a few of the ways our crew members give back to the community.
- Entertainment- There are many activities to enjoy such as shore excursions, crew parties, and cultural holidays, to name a few.
- Sports and Recreation- Compete in inter- ship and intra-ship events like Basketball, Ping Pong, Swimming, bicycling, and Soccer.
- Health and Fitness- Achieve fitness goals by joining the DAMfit fitness program and nutritional advice under guidance of a crew physician.
- Spirituality- Weekly services with the religious professional brought onboard and faith based groups meet regularly.
- Financial- Funds transfer programs are available to assist with direct deposits in specified currency.
With 140 years of experience, Holland America Line is recognized as the undisputed leader in the cruise industry’s premium segment. Holland America Line’s fleet of 15 ships offers nearly 500 cruises to 320 ports of call in more than 100 countries, territories or dependencies. Two- to 114-day itineraries visit all seven continents, including Antarctica, South America, Australia/New Zealand and Asia voyages; a Grand World Voyage; and popular sailings to ports in the Caribbean, Alaska, Mexico, Canada/New England, Europe and Panama Canal.
Holland America’s Shoreside Campus is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team consists of approximately 1,200 professionals who support over 14,000 employees working aboard our ships.
We are actively recruiting skilled professionals who want to join our vibrant team! We have a variety of exciting perks such as Time off benefits – paid vacation & sick time, Travel – travel & cruise perks, Health -medical, dental & vision plans, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K and Profit Sharing Plans, Flexible Scheduling, Training – our in-house HAL University offers a full array of training courses, Rewards & Incentives such as commuting subsidies.
As part of our collective social responsibility, the company, employees, and guests have joined together to give back to communities and organizations around the world. Whether it’s donating shipboard items to an orphanage, cleaning up a neighborhood park, or donating money to disaster relief, HAL & its employees share time and resources and are committed to making a difference.
Work Facts of Holland America Line
Holland America Line Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Crew Member, Deck Officer, Engine Officer, Airport Agent, Agency Specialist, Beverage Manager, Guest Relations Supervisor, Sous Chef, Guest Entertainer, Technician, Musician, Clergy, Cruise Director, Youth Staff, Guest Speaker, Physician, Nurse, Cellar Master, International Concierge, Gift Shop Clerk, Gift Shop Cashier, Gift Shop Sales Associate, Business Analyst, Wait Help, Server, Sales Coordinator, Room Attendant, Prep Cook, Pier Agent, Piano Player, Night Auditor, Dishwasher, Houseperson, Desk Clerk, Bartender, Janitor, Host/Hostess, Housekeeper, Security Guard, Carpet Shampooer, Inspector/Inspectress
Holland America Line Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Holland America Line to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Holland America Line Jobs: Official Site.