Holiday Retirement Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Holiday Retirement receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Holiday Retirement can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Holiday Retirement is a privately held company headquartered in Winter Park, Florida. Holiday Retirement currently manages more than 250 privately owned (Lease-Back) communities retirement living communities in the U.S. and is the second largest provider of senior living.
Holiday Retirement Job Opportunities & Application Process
Holiday Retirement receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Holiday Retirement, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Executive Chef: We have rewarding opportunities for experienced culinary professionals to lead and manage a strong kitchen staff in providing high quality, nutritious and delicious meals to our residents. We’re looking to you to drive and maintain a culture of hospitality within one of our great communities.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Participate or lead the hiring and development of new employees, in partnership with the management team. Includes but not limited to hiring, training, supervision, scheduling of hours, breaks, meal periods, performance management, discipline, and termination.
- Supervise the Dining & Hospitality staff to ensure food preparation, serving, table setting, dishwashing, and kitchen clean-up are completed satisfactorily.
- Evaluate employees’ efficiency and productivity. In the event of a deficiency, take responsibility for proper and effective follow-up and consultation with the management team.
- Operate the Dining & Hospitality department within the food and labor budget through careful planning, purchase of food supplies, inventory control, maintenance of daily log and food costs computation forms.
- Plan all food preparation following Holiday’s guidelines as detailed in the menus and recipes. Exercise judgment in monitoring weekly and extended menus as well as food-production worksheets.
Sales Leader: We have rewarding opportunities for experienced sales and marketing professionals. As a Sales Leader, you’ll use your exceptional people skills to build lasting relationships and help residents consider the tremendous benefits of a new life in one of our great communities. We’re looking to you to achieve occupancy goals through lead generation and conversion activities that include hosting events, developing and maintaining business to business relationships with community organizations and local professionals. Additionally, you’ll partner with Community Leaders, Marketing and Regional leadership to drive move-ins and revenue results.
The unique rewards we offer…
Though this can be a challenging role, the rewards can be immeasurable. In return for your valuable contributions to our residents, you’ll gain the deep satisfaction that comes from helping seniors experience a more fulfilling stage of life. In addition, we’re proud to provide you with a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Full Health Benefits – Including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) – A plan to enhance your long-term financial well being
- Paid Vacation
- A Competitive Compensation Package – That includes an attractive salary and bonuses
- A Comprehensive One-Week Training Program
Work Facts of Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Holiday Retirement Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Holiday Retirement to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Holiday Retirement Jobs: Official Site.