HNTB Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, HNTB receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at HNTB can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
HNTB is a place where you can make a difference and build a meaningful, rewarding career. As employee owners, you will have a true stake in your own success and future. If you are committed to making clients successful, working on the largest and most complex infrastructure projects and developing your skills as a professional in an environment that values integrity above all else, HNTB is the place for you.
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
HNTB Job Opportunities & Application Process
HNTB receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in HNTB, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Works closely with project managers to support HNTB’s 4 For 4 performance: Consistent delivery of quality work, on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction on every project. Performs project analysis and coordination, accounting, reporting, budgeting, scheduling, month-end processing, and cash duties on assigned project(s). May support multiple project managers, departments and offices. Proficient level position, generally assigned to medium sized projects or assists in supporting larger/complex projects.
- Generally, assigned to medium sized projects or assists in supporting larger/complex projects.
- Partners closely with Project Managers, Business Managers, office leaders, clients, and peers to achieve all 4 for 4 expectations, maximize earnings and cash and to meet client needs. Receive close guidance from Office Business Manager and/or Sr. Project Analyst.
- Monitors, coordinates, and analyzes JPI exception reporting to ensure accurate reporting based on project performance and perform monthly and quarterly ER forecast for projects and office. Monitor and report on job budgets and costs, labor charges, expense detail, and work plans.
- Conducts earnings review (and required analysis) on assigned projects to identify errors and trends. Responsible for making necessary corrections under direction of Project Manager, Office Leader or Business Manager to ensure accurate reporting by established deadlines.
- Assists in preparing sub-consultant agreements, insurance and review of compensation (and payment) clauses, salary rates, and determining appropriate overhead rates.
- Timely reporting on issues impacting cash management and project performance. Address issues to meet 4 for 4 performance that impact earnings and cash.
- Ensures effective cash management by working with clients’ established upfront processes on new contracts. Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related degree
2 years related experience
In lieu of education, 6 years experience in project analysis or similar position
- Superior expertise and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hours or travel as necessary.
- Architectural/Engineering Industry Project Administration/Accounting Experience Preferred.
- Positive attitude; Enjoys challenges; Self-motivated; Adaptable; Ability to work independently or in a team environment; Reliable; Flexible; Efficient time management; Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
General Work Conditions
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
Work Facts of HNTB
HNTB Working Hours
- Project Analyst, Proposal Pursuit Manager, Project Engineer, Traffic Senior Project Engineer, Resident Architect, Environmental Planner, Communications Manager
HNTB Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest HNTB to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply HNTB Jobs: Official Site.