HMSHost Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, HMSHost receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at HMSHost can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
HMSHost is an American highway and airport food-service company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Italian company Autogrill S.p.A.. As of 2014, Steve Johnson is the CEO of HMSHost.
HMSHost Job Opportunities & Application Process
HMSHost receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in HMSHost, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cash Clerk: The Cash Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as compiling and sorting operating cash, calculating and verifying cash amounts, and processing bank deposits and withdrawals. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Operations Controller, Staff Accountant, or Operations branch leader.
- Prepares and collects cashier and manager change banks; orders, maintains and distributes change according to branch needs
- Witnesses and records cash amounts turned in by associates who have responsibility for cash handling; verifies these amounts via manual or mechanical counting
- Prepares bank deposits and submits bank withdrawal requests in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Completes applicable documentation accurately and according to corporate policies and procedures, as well as reviews documentation completed by others to ensure proper completion and accuracy
- Communicates all questionable transactions and/or documentation to the Controller and/or General Manager
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires a minimum of 1 year cash handling experience; clerical accounting experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions.
Crew Member: The Fast Food Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about menus; looks for opportunity to “up-sell” products.
- Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMS Host customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Cleans and stocks work area and customer area
- Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing. Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives inventory, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment
Work Facts of HMSHost
- 16 years old
HMSHost Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Stockperson, Food Preparer, Ike’s Restaurant Chef, Sous Chef, Pizza Cook Sloatsburg, Accounting Clerk I, Cash Room Clerk, Barista, Assistant Storekeeper, Baker,
HMSHost Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest HMSHost to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply HMSHost Jobs: visit Official Site.