Hilton Hotels Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hilton Hotels receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hilton Hotels can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Hilton Hotels
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,300 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 715,000 rooms in 94 countries and territories.
In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 12 world-class brands, including our flagship full-service Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. Our premier brand portfolio also includes our luxury and lifestyle hotel brands, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts and Canopy by Hilton, our full-service hotel brands, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton and Embassy Suites by Hilton™, our focused–service hotel brands, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton®, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton and our timeshare brand, Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV). More than 155,000 Team Members proudly serve across owned and managed properties and corporate offices around the world, and we have approximately 44 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors.
Hilton Hotels Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hilton Hotels receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hilton Hotels, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
GRAVEYARD DRIVER / HOUSEPERSON – EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON PHX. AIRPORT
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport on 24th Street and Thomas is looking for a (Full-Time / Overnight) Driver / Houseperson!
Schedule is 5 nights a week within the hours of (11pm-7am) Primarily Thursday – Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday off. Other shifts may be require based on business needs. Starting at 11.00 per/hr.
Hilton offers great benefits such as Health Insurance, 401K, PTO (Paid Time Off), Awesome Discounted Team Member, friends and family rates at Hilton hotels, as well as other great Hilton perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
- This position requires a Valid Drivers License, clean driving record. (Must not have had DUI, an at fault accident, or multiple speeding convictions within the last 3 years)
- Must pass ADOT Physical
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to obtain the necessary permits (i.e. airport permit).
What will I be doing?
As a Driver / Houseperson, you would be responsible for greeting guests and driving guests to and from requested destinations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Drive property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations including, but not limited to, local airports, restaurants, theaters, sporting events, convention centers, etc.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist guests with luggage
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and pool areas
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Deliver guest requests
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Work Facts of Hilton Hotels
Hilton Hotels Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate, Cook, Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, FT Security Officer, FT Night Auditor, Sr. Recruiter, Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel Operations Manager, General Manager, Intern
Hilton Hotels Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hilton Hotels to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hilton Hotels Jobs: visit Official Site